Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,051 through 1,060 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11980
    Pat1993
    Participant

    random thought, I kinda hope the habs draft goalie prospect Måns Goos, just for the name alone.

    Noted Allan Walsh client Mans Goos

    I bet he became his agent just cuz of the name lol

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11977
    Pat1993
    Participant

    random thought, I kinda hope the habs draft goalie prospect Måns Goos, just for the name alone.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11976
    Pat1993
    Participant

    “true, and part of the issue is that by the time there are 2 teams that reach the cup final, they’re so banged up that it obviously affects the play and the entertainment value… making the season longer will only accentuate this.” – Pat

    ^THIS 100% … pro athletes are not machines.

    might as well let them use PEDs, just like in the “Enhanced Games” lololl

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11969
    Pat1993
    Participant

    osti de quotes de tabarnak…

    I highly doubt they’ll start that early, I could be wrong but they’ll probably start it early enough just to incorporate the extra games, the league has been very stubborn about this.

    They already said max 4 pre-season games and season to start in September…. how late in September TBD.

    I don’t think they want the season to end as late/later than this year.

    we’ll see I guess, the league gets this kind of thing wrong more often than not imho lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11963
    Pat1993
    Participant

    “if they’re starting the season earlier and they’re adding games, then the cup won’t be won much earlier… lol” – Pat

    Yeah, awarding the Cup in June is pure madness.
    I’m sure a lot of the non Cup finalist fans don’t care by then.

    true, and part of the issue is that by the time there are 2 teams that reach the cup final, they’re so banged up that it obviously affects the play and the entertainment value… making the season longer will only accentuate this.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11959
    Pat1993
    Participant

    osti de quotes de tabarnak…

    I highly doubt they’ll start that early, I could be wrong but they’ll probably start it early enough just to incorporate the extra games, the league has been very stubborn about this.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11952
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @Mash

    if they’re starting the season earlier and they’re adding games, then the cup won’t be won much earlier… lol

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11948
    Pat1993
    Participant

    this quoting quota is annoying lol

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11946
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @Mash

    meh, for me there’s too much to be improved before they should consider making the season longer, whether the math adds up perfectly or not.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11941
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Per Lebrun:

    More on the 84-game reg season starting in 26-27 season (reduce pre-season to 4 games max per team), the idea would be to start the reg season in last week of September as a result of shorter pre-season.
    The added games likely coming within the division.

    82 games is more than enough, teams already have a hard time making it to the playoffs with a healthy roster… anything for more profit lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,051 through 1,060 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top