Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
Participantis it me or there are more red sweaters in the crowd than usual?
pretty normal for a game in BUF imho
Pat1993
ParticipantJ’avoue que Boston commence à faire chier, jamais besoin de passer par le même processus que toutes les autres équipes de la ligue pour rester une équipe de qualité, haha.
oui, en effet, (frank) Boston lol.
Pat1993
ParticipantI feel like this is one of those must win games, cannot lose to the Sabres for a 3rd time over the last few weeks.
a loss wouldn’t be the end of the world, but yeah it’s a fairly important game tonight, I think Suzuki mentioned it was their most important game of the season so far.
Pat1993
Participanttheir current gm is not much better than Bergevin imo. and you know what I think of Bergevin lol
sure, but I don’t know if the status quo is an acceptable option, he might make things worse but he has to try something…
Pat1993
Participantthe window that never opened is now closing lol
I wonder if they’ll try to do a rebuild “on the fly”, kinda like Bergevin tried to do…
Pat1993
ParticipantLeafs?
well, that’s much less of a surprise, although I didn’t see them being this bad lol…
Pat1993
ParticipantStarting to see some separation between playoff and non-playoff teams right now in the East.
Did not have Sabrss, Pens and Bruins on my bingo card, but here we are.
the panthers being out of the playoff picture is a nice surprise…
Pat1993
Participant(frank) yeah

Pat1993
Participantfree wings|
talking about goalies, quand on se compare on se consoleDobes has been locked in and much more focused tonight and the previous game against VGK.
Pat1993
Participant -
AuthorPosts