Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantTexier is back on the first line. Dach will be on the 4th.
Told you Pat!
In the end, I would try to improve there,but that wont be easy to do this season. Unless we think Hage can fill that spot near the end of the season and I dont think so.
meh, that doesn’t really mean anything. I still don’t believe Texier owns that spot, I think there will be a rotation there until they find a legit top 6 player.
Pat1993
Participant
Pat1993
ParticipantLaine a Oilers yet?
huh, I was assuming that a trade wouldn’t be possible in Laine’s case, but to EDM, I guess you never know lol…
Pat1993
ParticipantPenses tu que le CH va bouger,si ce n’est pas avant la pause olympique,avant la date limite des transactions?Peut-être pour aller chercher un joueur pour compléter le trio de Suzuki et Caufield?
Un back up de qualité ne serait pas de trop non plus.
c’est une mauzusse de bonne question…
ça va dépendre des options disponibles sur le marché des échanges, si Hughes souhaite ajouter un joueur établi top 6 à long terme ça risque de coûter cher, mais faut donner pour recevoir…
en ce qui concerne un backup, Dobes a peut-être pas un style rassurant, mais il fait la job pour l’instant à mon avis.
Pat1993
ParticipantPat1993
ParticipantTried it last year, didn’t work and abandoned it. Should LEARN from your mistakes. They made the change and the team started playing better defensively.
Monty & Dobes are poor goaltenders. Been saying it for a few years, Montemblow is not good enough. Period.
Also, this website is truly abysmal. Load times are brutal, things not loading at all. Can’t believe I actually miss the mess that was hockeybuzz.
meh, you never really have anything good to say about the habs lol, you just vent when things aren’t going well, but they’re winning you aren’t saying anything.
Pat1993
Participantmost probably Pete, 4 pts games againts dirr<ect rivals. tonight and Saturday will be for Monty.
GO HABS GO!yeah, now that the schedule is less condensed and that Monty found his mojo again, I expect him to play more games from now until the end of the season.
Pat1993
ParticipantMauntenbaum in?
what does the app say..? 😅
Pat1993
ParticipantStupid Score app..
the classic “blame it on the app” strategy, noice.
Pat1993
Participant
-
AuthorPosts