Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53988
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Everyone hates Mario Tremblay

    yeah…
    😂

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53983
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I do not think there is enough Pizza in the world that would make him want to come back to Montreal.

    actually his agent said he only had beef with one person (guess who that is lol) and that he’d be willing to come back.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53975
    Pat1993
    Participant

    is he good defensivly, is he a leader, could he bounce back, could he stabilize us, does he want to play here

    All far more important questions than his current point total in my mind

    All depends on the asking price but Veleno is fucking useless

    well I guess he could help stabilize things defensively, but I’m not sure he’d make others around him play well consistently since he seems to have reverted to his old ways of not creating anything offensively… as for leadership, that’s great but I don’t think it’s what has been lacking with this current group.

    I agree on Veleno though, the only time I think I saw him do anything useful was on the PK.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53968
    Pat1993
    Participant

    The toe hurts him personally.

    I wonder if he called it mr. Blake

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53967
    Pat1993
    Participant

    looking at the point total of a single bad start season is very Matthias Brunet of you

    dude, 5pts in 29 games is pretty bad lol…

    I know Danault was decent in MTL and had some good seasons in LA, but for 5.5M this year and the next, I just don’t understand why we wouldn’t be considering a whole bunch of other options before him.

    personally I see Danault as a last-resort plan, and depending on what the kings are asking I probably wouldn’t even make the trade at all.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53963
    Pat1993
    Participant

    so according to sources Evans had been playing with a foot injury since Nov. 20th, but the habs are saying it’s for personal reasons lol.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53961
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Hearing Evans may be out for while, likely why Beck is up.

    perhaps Evans had a lingering injury, which would explain why he wasn’t quite as efficient lately…

    hopefully he isn’t out too long though, jfc.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53935
    Pat1993
    Participant

    geee, I wonder what could be done to improve that…

    it’s hilarious how you seem to think all their problems would be solved playing strictly zone defense…

    they made the playoffs playing a hybrid system, so we know that isn’t the issue.

    mais t’en reviendras jamais, c’est clair
    😂

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53933
    Pat1993
    Participant

    hehehe

    Fowler won’t change much.

    They need a better D core

    they can’t rely on Fowler to be their saviour, that’s for sure, but he might bring some stability…

    they need to play better and hold the fort until Guhle comes back. we know they can play well when they’re focused and aggressive on the forecheck, it’s the lack of consistency that’s killing them.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #53927
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Fowler seems like a desperate move.

    yeah, I have mixed feelings about it, although I kinda get what they’re going for, currently they have very little stability with Dobes and Montembeault, both are struggling to get it together, and I doubt Kahkonen would do a whole lot better lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top