Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
Participantmy go to site doesnt work on my computer anymore
which one is that?
Pat1993
ParticipantHe is not worth the risk.
Keep Away.
Hang Up The Phone.yeah, that’s too bad though, he’s a very skilled player when he’s on top of his game.
but that seems to be the issue, he lacks consistency, and has a reputation of being somewhat of a headcase.
Pat1993
Participantbrain fart, I was thinking of the wrong team
😬
I’ll let myself out now…..
(sad trombone)
…
😂happens to the best of us lol.
anyway I thought maybe you had Elias Pettersson in mind, which could be a risky and costly move…
Pat1993
ParticipantKeeping in mind the Canucks are a dumpster fire,
he might just play better for a better team?I thought they were talking about Phillip Danault..?
Pat1993
Participantso Danault is on the market? left handed center, good on faceoffs, PK specialist… yes please
yeah, I would still consider him though as a short-term solution…
Pat1993
Participanthabs win!! 😁
what a sneaky play by Texier..!! 😂
Pat1993
Participant2026 Heritage Classic | Winnipeg Jets vs. Montreal Canadiens
Date is October 25, 2026 at Princess Auto Stadium (where the Blue Bombers play) in Winnipeg
The outdoor matchup is supposedly scheduled for Oct. 25, 2026, but no further information has been announced and the page that listed the initial details of the matchup has seemingly been pulled from the website, with an error message now in its place.
Pat1993
Participantah ok so you were offended not autistic
meh, like I said, not offended, you can use whatever words you like, I just think it’s kind of awkward that’s all.
Pat1993
Participantyour jealous or just autistic about a little p missing ?
#Patwantssomeactiontoo
what word did you want to write then, “rapping”..?
I just thought it was a peculiar choice of words, that’s all.
Pat1993
Participantat least I’m raping you
tabar…
-
AuthorPosts