Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 491 through 500 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49523
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Not tht I want Stamkos, but if they were going to trade for an older player, I’d rather have one with a few years left than one with 5or 6+.

    Will just use Laine’s cape space.

    not a bad point, but at the same time, Stamkos isn’t looking good at all right now. Even if it’s a short-term deal, I’d rather consider other options and use that cap space more efficiently.

    • This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Pat1993.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Pat1993.
    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49515
    Pat1993
    Participant

    They need this 2nd line center now more than ever.

    Give me Stamkos

    and yes, Ze GreatZe Bleug Monsieur Brossoit!

    ugh, I dunno about Stamkos though… I know he could turn things around in MTL but the guy has 5pts in 20 games, he’s getting pretty old, and is still making 8M per for another 2 years.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49355
    Pat1993
    Participant

    he is curseed

    I don’t really believe in actual curses but yeah, it’s almost comical at this point how the guy can’t stay healthy, ever.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49354
    Pat1993
    Participant

    When the Montreal Canadiens started the season with a 7-3 record, it was quite easy to get swayed away by the great results, amazing plays and obvious
    [See the full post at: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them]

    great blog as usual, Hugo 👍

    I think you wrote this before last night’s game? I didn’t watch it but it would seem that the blog’s title unfortunately remained very relevant. I’m not too worried though they’ll get out of this slump relatively quickly, if the injuries can stop piling on…

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #49112
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I just think the Habs probably have younger guys in the system who they want to see what they can bring before signing a 4C with little upside.

    I don’t know if the Leafs could use him. They seem to have too many bad bottom 6 players lol

    I’d say there aren’t that many for the moment, no. not saying it’s ideal but Kampf would be a short-term solution with Newhook out. he’s sound defensively and isn’t bad at the faceoff dot.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #49107
    Pat1993
    Participant

    He couldn’t make this Leafs roster. Avoid.

    yeah well he did clear waivers, but that was mainly because of his contract. pretty sure the leafs could’ve used him right now lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #49103
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Laval’s leading goal-scorer Jared Davidson will make his NHL debut tonight for the Canadiens, replacing the injured Alex Newhook

    I wonder if there’s any truth to the rumor that the habs would be interested in David Kampf, who recently terminated his NHL contract with the leafs…

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #49083
    Pat1993
    Participant

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #49080
    Pat1993
    Participant

    New blog is done, should be posted during the day.

    Hope everyone is doing well! Let’s hope for a fun one against the franking Bruins tonight! Go Habs Go!

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #48466
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I’m going to the gym at lunch, care to join me? We can share hotwater in the shower

Viewing 10 posts - 491 through 500 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top