Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 511 through 520 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #47461
    Pat1993
    Participant

    So what did I miss around “here” in the last 1-2 months?

    not a whole lot…
    🤣

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #47400
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I miss the big buttons.

    considering how bad this site is I’m sure the buttons will be different tomorrow lol

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #47227
    Pat1993
    Participant

    he stil there, point is he was not playing untill 3 games ago

    ah, I see.

    he isn’t part of the lineup on Daily faceoff, which is why I assumed he was scratched or sent down.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #47223
    Pat1993
    Participant

    2 : Blais was only given a chance 3 games ago and had 1g 1 A in its first game

    well that’s odd, you’d think that having a 1g 1a game would be enough to keep you in the lineup for at least another game or 2 lol…

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #47200
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Pensées en rafale

    1)We dont talk enough about the great season begining of Newhook (almost had the game winner yesterday again)
    2) I would rather have blais in the line up than Veleno, we are still mising toughness upfront and Veleno brings nothing I find
    3) I think very soon Dach will play with Demidov
    4) What the fuck do we do with Laine when hes back ?

    intéressant comme rafale…

    1- agreed, Newhook is doing great, and good for him because before this year he was constantly getting scoring chances but wasn’t able to bury any of them, now his efforts are finally starting to pay.

    2- while I agree Veleno might not be an impactful player, I’m not sure Blais would’ve done much better, he looked decent in the preseason but now he’s struggling to make the team in Toronto, which you could argue doesn’t have a lot of depth…

    3-could be, Kapanen has been quieter recently, and Dach has more offensive upside.

    4-hmmm, that’ll depend I guess on who’s healthy and who’s not, but there’s no hurry to have him back, that’s for sure.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #47140
    Pat1993
    Participant

    the coach was right last night, certainly their worse game of the season. 40+ shots to Philly? tks to Monty, it could have been a disaster.

    last night was a reminder that they’re the youngest team in the league lol… it was probably a mix of overconfidence against a weaker team and a lack of focus, especially in the 1st.

    considering their lack of experience, this start to the season is still pretty impressive. adjustments need to be made and there’s still a learning curve ahead, but generally speaking the effort is there.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #47011
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Will be interesting to see who has the hot hand down the stretch, and if they decide to put one of their goalies forward or continue splitting games evenly.

    Lots of games to play before that becomes an issue (if, at all).

    yeah, judging from the sample sizes I think logically Monty and Dobes are both in the process of getting back to their normal selves (Monty is getting better, while Dobes’ numbers should be dropping a bit eventually, unless he surprises everyone and maintains this pace throughout the year…).

    it’s probably more of an issue for the fans and media externally than it is for the team internally lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #47006
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Not necessarely but Monty was in goal Saturday. I figured it was Dobes’s turn otherwise the argument for “not playing an extended period of time” now applies to him instead since he hasn’t played for almost a week now.

    well I guess that depends on the strategy, perhaps they already established that Dobes would be in net Thursday, even if Monty gets a shutout tonight…

    in any case I think the point is that goalies shouldn’t be playing 60+ games like Monty did last season when Primeau was basically unplayable, and therefore Dobes shouldn’t be playing 60+ this year either, which is why they’re trying to share the load imho.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #47001
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I’m kinda surprised Dobes isn’t in goal. I get wanting to get Sam back to his usual level but I’d still run the hot goalie as long as possible.

    really..? so you would let Dobes play until he loses, even if that meant Montembeault wouldn’t be playing for an extended period of time?

    personnally I find this makes perfect sense, Monteambeault gets the easier team tonight, while Dobes gets the more difficult start against NJ on Thursday.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Canadiens Have the Talent Edge on Most Nights #46205
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I hate Ottawa a lot more than toronto ( hockey wise) since the Mark Stone faking incident and when Dryba tried to kill Eller in the playoffs
    and yes yes, we already established baseball is a smart person games !

    oh don’t worry, I hate the sens with a passion lol… tomorrow’s game should be a dandy.

Viewing 10 posts - 511 through 520 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top