Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantPat1993
ParticipantI think it was Constantinapopoulos or something like that.

Pat1993
Participantlast time 3 Quebecers were together on the same line for the habs: Michael Chaput, Charles Hudon and Nicolas Deslauriers on Feb. 7th 2019, vs WPG
merci RDS loll
Pat1993
Participant1) Was in French, so not one read it.
2) Just wanted to further reinforce the point.3) oh well, shit happens, you still L8 lol.
Pat1993
ParticipantTom Kostopoulos! that’s the name!
ah bin oui toé lolll
Pat1993
Participanthe would lose 100% of his fights though, that I remember.
Bryan Smolinski..?
😂Pat1993
Participantthe 3rd guy was not a ti-gars de chez nous though
yeah, I know Latendresse and Lapierre were on the same line but I was also under the impression that the other dude wasn’t a Quebecer.
Pat1993
ParticipantLattendresse, Lapierre any other plug back then ?
maybe for a few shifts, but I’m not sure they had a regular line for a whole game…
Pat1993
Participantso it turns out Dach isn’t playing tonight, Veleno will be centering a line between Roy and Bolduc…
when is the last time the habs had an “all pepper” line..?
ça doit faire longtemps en osti lol.
Pat1993
ParticipantStill does not mean you ain’t crazy
L8, I already implied that in a previous post in French…
-
AuthorPosts