Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 671 through 680 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27381
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Oilers I think

    I don’t know how rusty Hart will be but they need a goalie for sure as well.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27349
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Some news today: Philadelphia will be trading Ivan Fedotov to Columbus

    Blue Jackets have been looking to add a goalie, now they have another

    on October 15th the Flyers will probably announce they have signed Carter Hart.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27266
    Pat1993
    Participant

    It’s just one game but…. I hoped to see more from Reinbacher.

    yeah, he looked bad on a couple of plays but I think he’ll be fine if he stays healthy.

    Engstrom didn’t look too shabby out there either.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27264
    Pat1993
    Participant

    His line with Baby-Wifi and Kap looked really good out there (at least, the part of the game I could watch, when not pulled away by work).

    yup, their line dominated most of the time they were on the ice.

    Fowler should’ve played the whole 60 minutes imho, but they switched mid-game while the jets had this DiVincentiis kid for the whole game, and he made some pretty damn good saves to keep his team in it, not that the score matters.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27245
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Dryden was drafted fourteenth overall by the Boston Bruins in the 1964 NHL amateur draft. Days later, on June 28, the Bruins traded Dryden, along with Alex Campbell, to the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for Paul Reid and Guy Allen. Dryden was told by his agent that he had been drafted by the Canadiens and did not find out until the mid-1970s that he had been drafted by the Bruins

    that is so messed up lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27212
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Thanks Pat! Took me forever to find the time to write one. Things should go back to normal now that everyone at work is back from vacation.

    My son got cut from the AA camp in M13 so that’s alot less travel than the alternative.

    bah, it isn’t like there was a ton of habs news going on either, other than all the Crosby talk loll…

    in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27207
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I think the Demidov-Kapanen-Xhekaj line is playing tonight. Should be an interesting one!

    noice. and good blog btw
    ????

    in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27206
    Pat1993
    Participant

    they’ll be fun to watch. Dobson and Demidov… that’s a major improvement. lets hope the team will have a better training camp than last year.
    that shouldn’t be too difficult lol

    yup. and I always take these things with a grain of salt but tonight’s rookie tournament should also be an interesting watch. drop the puck, osti!

    in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27202
    Pat1993
    Participant

    meh, don’t care much tbh. playoffs, mix… who cares? we all know they want to make the playofss.
    they have a good chance imo, it’s not a done deal though, especially with that center line.
    we also have to remember that last year they remained healthy for the most part. Monty, Matheson, Hudson, the entire 1st line…

    oh I don’t give it all that much importance either, and I do agree internally the word will be to make the playoffs, but MTL media always seems to make a big deal out of this, and there can be a lot of whining if they don’t pronounce the “P” word lol.

    anyway let’s hope they continue on this staying healthy trend, we’ve had enough injury curses as it is, (frank) that.

    in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27198
    Pat1993
    Participant

    tks Hugo! golf tournament on Monday… ca commence à sentir bon!

    I wonder what the new buzzword will be this year… last year it was to be in the mix, and obviously this season the team would like to take a step forward, but I think aiming to be in the mix again would be the way to go.

    I’m not sure they absolutely need to say “we’re aiming for a playoff spot”, and if they miss them it wouldn’t necessarily be a total failure imho, since progress isn’t always a linear concept.

Viewing 10 posts - 671 through 680 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top