Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 721 through 730 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26498
    Pat1993
    Participant

    So far, Pat is right left and right!

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26467
    Pat1993
    Participant

    They drafted you and now they want you to have the biggest contract

    they should own you AND your first born too !!

    Ok, its entirely possible that my bad day at work is somewhat clouding my judgement right now ????‍♂️

    yeah, I think it’s being overblown because of how big the offer he refused was, while in reality the greedy thing to do would’ve been to sign, take the money and then whine later about wanting out lol…

    but I also get the bad day at work thing, sucks when that happens ????

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26426
    Pat1993
    Participant

    The team that drafted you just offered just the biggest contract in NHL history

    so yeah not signing it is being a little kunt, its either because his wife wants a nicer city a la New York, or he wants to be in a packed team a la Panthers ????????

    I understand also its only my little opinion, but frankly I would gladly throw a baseball at his head from the stands

    so, it isn’t possible that he simply isn’t happy playing in Minnesota anymore and would like a fresh start..?

    I really don’t get it, to each his own.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26424
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Up to the team to either offer more money (if they can) or trade him for the best offer (if they cannot / will not).

    My sole issue is a player complaining about a contract they signed a few years earlier or later deciding they want to play for another team and force a trade.

    Once that deal is signed, it is a deal (and that includes any rights with NTC/NMC).

    Until the deal is signed, the player can do whatever they want.

    I never blame the player that wants more money or wants to move to another location/team, when their contract is up.

    Just like I do not blame a team that trades a player with a contract, generally hoping to improve their team.

    Sometimes it sucks for the fans, but that is professional sports.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26418
    Pat1993
    Participant

    yeah I get it, they should respect more the first team that gave you a chance / drafted you

    otherwise it will always be the same teams with the loaded line ups, just like in Baseball

    not good for diversity, also imagine being a fan in minnesota

    is he being an ass with management, the coaching staff and/or his teammates..?

    there’s a difference between wanting to move on and lacking respect towards an organization imho.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26410
    Pat1993
    Participant

    good luck with that.

    oh I know, I’m waiting for the horrible comments to surface any time now lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26407
    Pat1993
    Participant

    yeah, maybe I overreact a little bit here.
    I’d still give a call to Tonya.

    ????

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26402
    Pat1993
    Participant

    what’s the name of the girl who hit an opponent with a lead pipe a few yeas ago

    I h? figure skating US team or something?
    I’d give her a call

    maybe I’m missing a part of the story here but I don’t understand the emotional response, if he doesn’t want to play there anymore, what’s he supposed to do, sign anyway for a bunch of money and be unhappy? doesn’t really make sense.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26399
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I want him gone asap. if a trade can’t be done healthy scrath all the way. no brainer imo. fucker

    jebus…
    ????

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26396
    Pat1993
    Participant

    exactly, I would have him healthy scratch for all 82 games.
    you don’t want to play here? there you go!

    would you rather he stayed despite not wanting to be there?

    he rejected a ton of money but in a way at least he’s honest, getting mad at him would do no good from the wild’s perspective.

Viewing 10 posts - 721 through 730 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top