Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
Participantdidnt somebody offered here not long ago to program it for free ?
I think Braidan mentioned his son could do it or something
Pat1993
ParticipantLaptop
here a test with a picture of Pat

chillin’ with my weed pipe, noice.
Pat1993
ParticipantEdit: Worked the first time without an issue. Did you post from a desktop/laptop or from your phone? It shouldn’t matter but we still seem to some issues with certain mobile devices.
just wondering, will the quoting option be fixed, or will it stay this way?
Pat1993
Participantbut but but, thats what I did !
It did not workyou probably aren’t entering the image address correctly, I remember on HB you always had those infinitely long URLs, which probably come from the Google search results rather than the image address itself…
Pat1993
Participantbut why?
2C problem solved!
Pat1993
Participantreally? i would have never guessed
ah yes, “I hate everything”, grrrr. lolll
Pat1993
Participantlook at you Pat! quoting without any difficulties, effortless.
and quoting a single post!wow! bravo!
thanks, but I still hate this website, holy shit.
Pat1993
ParticipantPat going for the Mathematically eliminated by November 5th route….
????
oh I was just throwing random numbers there, didn’t even know what it was about lol.
Pat1993
Participantcould be 11-0
let say 9-23-4-3-2
Pat1993
Participantcaliss…
???? -
AuthorPosts