Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
PrinceLH
ParticipantOK, now I have to do it. I’ve not done it for years, but the ’67 Jersey is coming out of the closet. Going to the Akwesasne Casino and Resort for the long weekend. The Jersey’s going with me and I’ll watch the game at the Sports Bar at the resort on Sunday night. Hoping for the almost impossible result. Let’s see if that does the trick. Anyone else going to do something out of the ordinary to get some Blue & White Karma building?
By the way, a great, unexpected effort by the boys tonight. I expected it to be close, but see the usual happen. A late goal and lose either in overtime or in the last minute. We get to cheer one more time. At least it’s at home.
PrinceLH
ParticipantI’m betting Marner walks, anyway. He plays, looks and talks like he’s done here. It just looked toxic last night.
We went all in on a core that is made up of the wrong people and 50% of which will likely be gone.
Massive organizational failure from the top down.
Marner will sigh the Johnny Gaudreau retirement contract. He’ll go to some backwater, banjo picking team that has hockey behind baseball, football, basketball and a myriad of college sports franchises. He can do his little performance and collect for the next 7 years. No pressure, no playoffs. He wants to be a performer, not a hockey player. Good riddance.
I’d rather have Nick Ehlers and Brock Boeser for the same money. They may not have the numbers, but they have some Jam.
PrinceLH
ParticipantI’m not waiting around to watch all of the pontificators after the game. It was self explanatory. Gutless stars, pure cowardice. They used to shoot people who were deserters. I’d rather just shoot pucks at them and break their gold chains around their necks. It’s over Friday. Pretty sure about this one.
PrinceLH
ParticipantMaple Leaf square is probably empty. Just empty cups, food wrappers and mud. Putrid.
PrinceLH
ParticipantWaiting for the first sweater to hit the ice. Hope it has 16 on the back.
PrinceLH
ParticipantGoing for the touchdown. Any Marlies want to come up and play in game 6?
PrinceLH
ParticipantWaiting for the boos to rain down. I don’t know if the Leafs players read these blogs but I’ve only got one thing to say to them. You are a disgrace to the sweater.
PrinceLH
ParticipantLooking into the eyes of Woll and I just see dejection. I know that he would never do it, but I’d stand up in the dressing room and read them the riot act. Tell them the money that you make and you perform like this? 2 games in a row. Putrid, pukes.
PrinceLH
ParticipantPedestrian
PrinceLH
ParticipantThe path was there to get to the finals. They just blew a stunning opportunity when they were up 2 games. It really is a kick to the balls!
-
AuthorPosts