Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Big23Questions
ParticipantWhat is that gibberish ^?
Wedgie can’t you moderate this place any better?
🙂
lol
Wedgie4Mod2026
We don’t need mods. You and Aaron destroyed the threads at HB.
Big23Questions
ParticipantI’m really hoping Matias Maccelli drops the gloves and beats the brakes off Mitch Marner tonight.
Big23Questions
Participantkeep ranging against the machine UG, Rage on
Rage On was the best album Dan Seals ever did.
Big Wheels in the Moonlight is still a fantastic song.
Rage On indeed.
Big23Questions
ParticipantImagine being such a loser that you call people retarrds for not using a quote button properly and then don’t use it properly yourself?
It’s almost as pathetic as looking for any and every reason to shit on a Leafs win against the best team in the league claiming it was because the opponent started their 3rd string goalie and a cluster fuck of other excuses and then just a day later not applying any of that same rationale when ranting about the Leafs losing on the 2nd half of a back to back.
To do so you would have to be an absolute next level moron troll.
Lmfao
Never mind the quote button. How about that comma button? Although, your 70 word run on sentence is amusing.
Big23Questions
ParticipantLooks like we are getting soft Dougie.
😂😂😂
The Leafs media are desperate for attention.
Unless NJ took Rielly and held onto $3 mill of Hamilton’s cap hit why the fuck would the Leafs even bother? lol
Agree 100%
Big23Questions
ParticipantLooks like we are getting soft Dougie.
Big23Questions
ParticipantI dont think Treliving is very good and not the person I want trying to win now or rebuild. if last TDL wasnt enough to show his moves are very mediocre at best, i dont know what to say.
I just saw he also tried to trade Cowan and Danford for Brayden Schenn.take the keys away before he does more damage
Source?
If true someone better get Tre into a Dr. to get his head checked good lord?
I find it hard to believe that was the entire trade proposal but I guess you just never know.
Best believe it, bitch.
Big23Questions
ParticipantGreat job by Wonder Woll bouncing back after that m’eh goal and standing tall in the 3rd.
Bobby Big Wheel with the empty netter – he deserved it he had a great game.
Big W.
.
I suppose you and your early 90’s Road Warrior Goalie gear would have had that one eh?
Big23Questions
ParticipantI told you I’m not AA, dickwad.
Is that the way you try to call a dog? No wonder Barney hates you.
ok AA – you realize the more you deny it the more I know it’s true right?
And holy stalk me much bud? Get a life JFC you chode.
Have a great evening Robert.
Big23Questions
ParticipantLMFAO you’re all over the map with this rage rant. After all these months, I’m not even AA.
Let that sink in, fucking Mike Dullard.
Ding Ding – good little Doggy AA, good Doggy.
I told you I’m not AA, dickwad.
Is that the way you try to call a dog? No wonder Barney hates you.
-
AuthorPosts