Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
ELew11
ParticipantAs usual, it’s a sad time to be a Rangers fan.
I think Panarin has to be the best free agent signing in team history. We have had him 7 years, and he led the team in scoring every year.ELew11
ParticipantI think if we retain 50% on Trocheck, we’re looking at (2) 1sts plus prospects. That could be extremely appealing to playoff teams tight against the cap.
Retain on a guy with 3 years left??
I think the thought process was that’s why the return would be so big, and we are gonna suck even worse (if that even possible) for the next few years
ELew11
ParticipantAnd as I typed that we scored 3 goals on our first 3 shots in a minute and a half, including Othmann’s first. Maybe the letter was just a psych job (kidding) 🙂
ELew11
ParticipantHey guys
I agree with everything said. I wonder why Drury seems to have such job security. The fans certainly don’t have any confidence in him. No one is untouchable unless they have a clause and refuse a trade. It’s gonna hurt seeing some of these guys go, but what we have obviously isn’t working at all -
AuthorPosts