Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Gramps28
ParticipantIf Toews sucks, they can bury him.
its a 35+ contract. They can walk away with no penalties and be clear of the balance of his cap hit.
Gramps28
ParticipantI think he was out because of covid complications…?
that is some of the issue but he other health issues, too. his digestive system is another area of concern. Apparently dealt with that most of his life.
I hope he can still be effective. I would like him to go out on his own terms.
Gramps28
ParticipantToews in winnipeg is gonna be weird. IDK. He hasn’t played in 2 and half years.
Gramps28
Participantsup?
NM. I generally get the crap I need done in the mornings. lol
Gramps28
Participantmorning, mutants.
Gramps28
Participantnow we just need some football games!
camp is a month away. we are almost there
Gramps28
ParticipantNice.
Ap always a dick so no surprise there.
Gramps28
Participantkick, we are gonna need a Sundays with Kick and Gramps, thread. lol
Gramps28
ParticipantSame with the NFL thread (also known as kick’s losing bets thread)
just wrong on so many levels.
Gramps28
Participanteither a glitch or the dead pool thread has been nuked. the only button available is the flag.
-
AuthorPosts