Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
meltingplastic
ParticipantThis opening roster gives me concern. I don’t understand the sheary signing outside of Sully Nepotism. I like that it’s at least 2 way and can be buried if needed.
We haven’t talked about it much here but I’m so jealous of that Tampa/Florida game. That’s something this roster still can’t do. I’m hoping Miller helps toughen up some of these guys but if we make the playoffs, we’ll be bounced easily I fear.
Either way, let’s fucking do this!
October 5, 2025 at 8:00 pm in reply to: Rangers camp roundup: Othmann demoted, remaining players, Rempe – Jan Levine #39440meltingplastic
ParticipantOr is it that Sully doesnt want to go with the kids and prefers the Vets??
Heard Tj was already banned!!!
Jesus what’d he do already ha
Definitely kinda worried about this team with how they played in preseason
meltingplastic
ParticipantSpoke too soon
meltingplastic
ParticipantMaybe I’m a fool for saying this during game 2 of the preseason but this system seems just so much simpler and more effective than the last 2 seasons
Just the defensive zone coverage is insanely better. Still making some mistakes which is to be expected but it’s working
meltingplastic
ParticipantI know it’s preseason but Othmann looked unnoticeable out there… Have a feeling we have another failed first
meltingplastic
ParticipantLaba continues to look damn good
meltingplastic
ParticipantLess than 24hrs boys!!
meltingplastic
ParticipantHave they announced who’s skating in Sunday? Can’t fucking wait!!
meltingplastic
ParticipantDoes anyone have a prior example of a 3C of Zibs Caliber (1C,2C) being moved down to 3C permanently?
Jeff Carter in PGH?
meltingplastic
ParticipantComments are gone again
It’s just the ghost of HockeyBuzz
-
AuthorPosts