Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Flyers Focus: Xhekaj and More #79088
    MountyB
    Participant

    Pass on Xhekaj. He doesn’t add what the Flyers specifically need.

    in reply to: How Bump & Barkey Can Impact Flyers Season #79087
    MountyB
    Participant

    I didn’t realize Bump was that big. The Flyers site lists him as 6 feet 195.

    Same here. But I still wonder what his role/ lineup spot is.

    in reply to: Flyers Focus: Countdown, Phantoms and More #78806
    MountyB
    Participant

    Entered the contest. Any chance of a Legion of Doom autographed photo contest? I think that would get lots of interest from fans my age. But the Broad St bully one is very cool. thx.

    in reply to: Flyers Focus: Michkov, LeBron and More #78557
    MountyB
    Participant

    I don’t care about LeBron James, the Sixers or the NBA at all. But the actual hockey content on FD today is good.

    in reply to: Flyers Focus: Jiricek, Michkov and More #77888
    MountyB
    Participant

    Zegras can still improve. I think Cates can play at current level for some years to come. I think Dvorak may produce less.

    Still think Zegras has some .9+ PPG seasons in him. He has production upside. Leave Cates with Michkov. Classic late bloomer after 4 years of college. Dvorak might produce more if he stays with Konecny and Martone.

    “BREAKING: We have signed forward Trevor Zegras to a four-year contract extension worth an average annual value (AAV) of $9.125 million.”

    Nice team and player friendly deal.

    Considering some of the rumored numbers for Z, it’s not a bad deal for the Flyers.

    in reply to: Flyers Focus: Opener and More #77887
    MountyB
    Participant

    Thoughts on Zegras? When will Drysdale get done?

    in reply to: Flyers Focus: Arbitration and More #77782
    MountyB
    Participant

    II would imagine the Flyers knew that the Carlsson offer sheet, win or lose, was going to drive up the asking price of Zegras and Drysdale. Couple that with the Byram deal, that probably helped Drysdale even more.

    Do you think the Flyers get either or both under 10 million AAV or has that ship sailed?

    I would walk away from a Drysdale award of 10M or higher. Don’t love 10M for Zegras but can live with it.

    in reply to: Flyers: Carlsson Salary Cap and More #77125
    MountyB
    Participant

    Pass on Klingberg, but not a bad idea.

    in reply to: Flyers: Foerster, Vladar and More #76698
    MountyB
    Participant

    I’m kind of torn. I didn’t want the Flyers to get into horrible overpays (like Trouba for four years). But I did want to, you know, get better. No center upgrade. No PP defenseman. Came in with two main holes. And so far both are still holes.

    in reply to: Flyers: Tocc, McTavish and More #74161
    MountyB
    Participant

    Is Matthews still possible????

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 64 total)
Scroll to Top