Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
MountyB
ParticipantHappy to see Woll with the shutout, especially given Vladar’s situation.
MountyB
ParticipantGood win tonight. I think Knuble needs to make the team,
MountyB
ParticipantI know, I know… 1 exhibition game, two periods. But between the Rookie Game, scrimmage and tonight so far, Martone has been kind of a no-show except for picking a fight with Gill
MountyB
ParticipantNesbitt one slot over Berglund? Not sure I agree with that. Not even sure Nesbitt will be better than Ruohonen. But I do think Nesbitt will get every chance possible to make it. A latter round pick like Ruohonen won’t. Teams have to justify their first rounders so they bend over backwards. I see Nesbitt as a 3rd/4th liner. That’s also pretty much how I see Nesbitt, too.
MountyB
ParticipantEnjoyed the blog. I still have doubts Nesbitt will be anything special, however. I think the Flyers overrated him and are spinning it. Hope I am wrong.
MountyB
ParticipantFoote adds yet another big body, and not much. For a little finesse player who did just fine, Danny seems obsessed with player size as a GM.
MountyB
ParticipantGood episode and God bless Jason.
I still think McDonald has a chance to be an NHLer.
MountyB
ParticipantWhere do I buy the raffle tix? Can’t find it on the Flyers Warriors site. Thanks.
MountyB
ParticipantDon’t know much about Pautov. But interesting se brought him over so soon. Too soon or is there something to get excited about?
MountyB
ParticipantBarkey impressed last season. Don’t think he will ever be a huge scorer but he brings good things overall.
-
AuthorPosts