Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
Participantgood blog once again Hugo, glad to have you back.
I was wondering where the new blog was because it’s listed as the second one for some reason in the habs forums list lol.
Pat1993
Participantare you highlighting what you want to respond to? it seems weird but it’s worked for me ever since.
also, new blog, friendo.
right, thanks, forgot about the highlighting thing… should still be fixed though.
and where’s the new blog, it isn’t in the habs forums section?
Pat1993
Participantthis quote option really is a pain in the ass, tabarnak.
agreed, with all things considered I highly doubt that Hughes would be offering a multi-year deal anyway, so the “risk” would be indeed minimal.
how much cap space do they even have left for next season? Thats kind of a key thing to know
They have a lot of guys under contract already for 2025-2026. Dach is one of them. We can like it or hate it, but its still a fact at the end of the day.
This is still a better team for next season anyway, with Demidov, Bolduc and Dobson.
yeah I think they’re currently over the cap, so there’s some salary management to be done for sure.
Pat1993
Participantthis quote option really is a pain in the ass, tabarnak.
really?
um, yeah, it works half the time, very annoying.
Pat1993
Participantthis quote option really is a pain in the ass, tabarnak.
Pat1993
Participantagreed, with all things considered I highly doubt that Hughes would be offering a multi-year deal anyway, so the “risk” would be indeed minimal.
Pat1993
ParticipantI would also agree, better try Dach one last time than sign the russian
having both options might not be such a turrible thing either.
Pat1993
ParticipantHe’s a useful bottom 6 centre that will help them for a year, they have the cap space to overpay him to make sure they get him. I see no issue with it aside from the fact the Flyers should still be looking to acquire top 5 picks instead of trying to improve so I don’t understand what Brière is trying to do by bringing him in.
well, to be fair Dvorak doesn’t necessarily represent a significant enough improvement to keep the team out of a lottery spot for next year lol
Pat1993
Participanttu peux jamais avoir trop de goaleux
😉Pat1993
ParticipantI hate this site
gotta say, I’m not a huge fan either lol
-
AuthorPosts