Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 991 through 1,000 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16493
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I get it, it’s not perfect.

    But it still feels better to contribute to a project run by good people.

    yeah, personally I didn’t have any issues with Eklund and HB, it wasn’t perfect either but I prefer that format a whole lot more… all the glitches on Hockeystove don’t make for a very pleasing experience, to each his own.

    but it seems a lot of folks did have problems with how Ek was managing things, so I understand the exodus.

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16488
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Try and see it as a team rebuilding.

    It’s not great now, but with enough high draft picks, a few good decisions and some patience, this site will contend in no time!

    meh, I brought up the quoting issues to Bill, and he basically replied that it was functioning as designed, so I’ll remain skeptical until actual changes and improvements are made.

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16486
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Do we have a 2nd center yet?

    well Hughes didn’t make a trade for one yet, so…

    to be honest though if he doesn’t manage to get one immediately it wouldn’t be too dramatic imho, since they do still have options they can try out internally. basically everyone has now given up on Dach, but he still has all the tools to do the job imho, it’s all up to him. ideally though he’d play on the wing, without the center position responsibilities…

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16477
    Pat1993
    Participant

    7!!!!!!

    i forget what we’re counting?

    I beleive it’s the number of threads left on the main page on HB lol.

    kinda sad when you consider how this site sucks.

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16476
    Pat1993
    Participant

    IYKYK….

    gee, thanks Fido.

    in reply to: Sundays with Kick and Gramps #15667
    Pat1993
    Participant

    not the kick account.

    she gone!

    and with that i wrote wrecklund a little PM. he doesn’t usually read them from the users so i made sure to put “say hello to your wife and kids” in the subject line.

    in the body i tell him all about himself, mentioning how all his friends left and how he lost his house. oh and how the wife and kids left. that’s a big one so we went over that again. how he’s a grifter with a list of failed get rich quick schemes left in his wake. we went over a few more things about his personality and i didn’t suggest suicide as a way out of the life he’s built for himself, i just mentioned that it would probably be the route i would take if i was him.

    wow, tabarnak…

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #15385
    Pat1993
    Participant

    The first one is always the one with the most recent post by a god damn poster

    Your create your own reality Pat!

    On this site…

    yeah, I realized that after posting, thanks.

    still not a fan of the site though, oh well… worst case scenario I’ll just spend even less time online lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #15383
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Once his bonus is paid in September, he will be gone.

    Just have to wait ’til then.

    for a second there I thought you were talking about Hugo lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #15375
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I’m thinking about doing something dirty

    Author
    Posts

    if it gets you banned from here I strongly encourage it.

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #15372
    Pat1993
    Participant

    oh, no wait now it’s the first one lol.

    I hate this website.

Viewing 10 posts - 991 through 1,000 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top