Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,031 through 1,040 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12804
    Pat1993
    Participant

    how long can one round take, jebus

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12790
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I still think Matheson might go for a late first round pick.

    Also, Giroux will be a Habs before anybody here can grab the ass of a cop.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12782
    Pat1993
    Participant

    yes Pat, we were patient for a long long time. finally starting to look like something.
    btw, Hughes also said it’s not impossible to acquire a 1st pick later on tonight.

    well, in terms of the team’s success in general, sure, there’s been tough and miserable years, but concerning the rebuild you could argue they’re now getting ahead of schedule…

    and noice, I’d be down for a “we have a trade” moment, this is so boring lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12772
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Kent Hughes à TVA Sports: “On a appris il y a trois ou quatre jours que Noah Dobson pourrait être disponible. On a beaucoup parlé à Mathieu et les agents de Noah. On voulait essayer de profiter de notre profondeur côté choix pour obtenir un joueur pour demain et les années futures. On s’est fait dire qu’on était le premier choix de Noah (Dobson). C’est ce qui nous a permis de réaliser l’échange. Quand on a la chance d’ajouter un jeune qui va grandir avec notre noyau, on va le faire, mais on veut aussi des joueurs d’expérience.”

    ouin, tant mieux si le gars veut vraiment jouer à MTL pi toute… 🙂

    ça commence à ressembler à une belle ptite équipe en tk, tranquillement pas vite….

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12769
    Pat1993
    Participant

    its too long to explain. turn the damn thing on

    yeah, let him drink the spoiled milk…!!

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12728
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @Pat. I think they already said this was one and done.

    with this format..?

    why even go with it this year then..? loll

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12705
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I told you the Isles might trade Dobson. ” />

    I like that trade for mtl a lot, but I really wonder what that 2nd line will look like next season. The off season is young I guess

    tbh I really thought the roomers were false and that Darche would keep him and sign him long term, but I’m sure happy to have been wrong, especially considering Hughes didn’t have to trade away a top prospect or anything to acquire him… very impressive.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12687
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @mash.

    yeah and i am okay with it.

    and this format does suck

    “let’s try to poorly copy every other pro sports’ format and have the boring lawyer that almost every hockey fan hates to be the host… what could go wrong?!?”

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12531
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Matheson is gone. One year left on this deal as well.

    Maybe they get a first round pick with him?
    they wont get the centre that they that need with him

    Unless they use that pick to get it right after but that might be a reach

    judging by the return on the trades that have been made so far, I’m not sure Matheson gets you a first…

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12506
    Pat1993
    Participant

    damn, sweet deal for Dobson..!! ????

Viewing 10 posts - 1,031 through 1,040 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top