Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,021 through 1,030 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #13516
    Pat1993
    Participant

    its more about mtl trying to get some space under that cap. The guy still has some value and could help in that regard. Maybe trading Matheson might be enough but Gallagher may be easier to trade than Laine or Dach as we speak.

    oh the cap space is definitely being considered here as well, but generally speaking it’s also sound asset management to trade players towards the end of their career before their value drops off too significantly, especially when it’s a player like Gally who gets pretty banged up year after year.

    I think they might be leaning towards keeping Matheson, I’m not sure Carrier is enough veteran presence to stabilize things on the backend.

    In a cap world, I dont know if you can have a guy like Matheson on the third pair. Maybe this season with Lane Hutson still on his first contract?

    Once they put Price on LTIR or if they can move him like they did with Shea Weber, that might help.

    yeah he’s probably gonna have to give the habs a little “hometown discount” if he really wants to stay lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #13514
    Pat1993
    Participant

    its more about mtl trying to get some space under that cap. The guy still has some value and could help in that regard. Maybe trading Matheson might be enough but Gallagher may be easier to trade than Laine or Dach as we speak.

    oh the cap space is definitely being considered here as well, but generally speaking it’s also sound asset management to trade players towards the end of their career before their value drops off too significantly, especially when it’s a player like Gally who gets pretty banged up year after year.

    I think they might be leaning towards keeping Matheson, I’m not sure Carrier is enough veteran presence to stabilize things on the backend.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #13510
    Pat1993
    Participant

    rumours are mtl is shopping Gally around, for whats is worth.

    I understand the “let’s trade him while he still has value” logic, but I kinda hope it doesn’t happen, he’s one of the few guys I’d like to see retire as a hab.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #13286
    Pat1993
    Participant

    pat,
    i forget if you liked tanqueray or not but have you tried the sevilla orange? i just went looking for it but i couldn’t find it. i didn’t even know it was a thing until someone found it in a magazine and showed it to me this morning. i have never seen it before but i was told this one liquor store near me had it. they didn’t.

    we have the bottle in store here but I’ve never tried it… one of the only orange-flavored liquors I’ve tried and that didn’t give me the impression it was artificial AF was the Grey goose orange vodka, but I’m sure the Tanqueray one is of quality as well, it’s just that I tend to go for the more original flavors because they’re simply more versatile in terms of drinking and mixing.

    Tanqueray No.10 is pretty damn good.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12901
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I think he is a 2nd / 3rd line kinda guy.

    I like him too, hope he does well with the Islanders…

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12854
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Mathieu Darche, sur TVA Sports: “Emil Heineman, je voulais vraiment l’avoir. J’ai appris à le découvrir l’an passé, il patine bien, lancer incroyable, il jouait vraiment bien avant son accident en Utah, on pense que ce jeune peut éclore, il frappe, efficace en échec-avant, on le voulait dans l’échange.”

    le CH aurait dû demander plus en retour…

    mais sérieux je l’aimais bien Heineman, mais je le voyais pas avoir un poste permanent dans un top 6, peut-être qu’il va me prouver le contraire, avec Roy comme coach on sait jamais lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12822
    Pat1993
    Participant

    3rd ti-gars de chez nous in the 1st round

    à peu près temps, sti.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12815
    Pat1993
    Participant

    that is way too big, oy vey.

    (that’s what she said)

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12814
    Pat1993
    Participant

    ????

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #12813
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @Mash

    so, Metal is still alive…?

    noice
    ????

Viewing 10 posts - 1,021 through 1,030 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top