Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,101 through 1,110 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10558
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Maybe Dolly will do a duet with you….

    well considering the “assets” you mentioned I guess it would be more of a quartet…

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10553
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Whatever you think of her music, Dolly is amazing and a great person.

    And this is crazy, but she has been doing lots of covers/originals with a wide range of artists (Pitbull, Linda Perry, McCartney/Starr, Rob Halford, Ann Wilson, Cyndi Lauper, John Fogerty, Steven Tyler, Peter Frampton, Joan Jett etc… etc…).

    She is on a mission!

    it was very frowned upon by the country music industry but I kinda liked Beyoncé’s rendition of Jolene lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10548
    Pat1993
    Participant

    WOAH! That is big!

    LOL.

    I’ll take “something she never said to you” for 100, Alex.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10544
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I am not really having false hope, or specific expectations (other than to expect the unexpected).

    I am more fascinated by what the HuGo tandem are doing to improve the club (trades / off-season / draft), however that goes.

    I find it as interesting as the on-ice improvements / games.

    (And until this last year, maybe even more interesting than the games themselves).

    for sure, lots to look forward to imho…

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10539
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Elliotte Friedman
    @FriedgeHNIC
    ·
    33s
    Tag-teaming with old friend
    @WiebesWorld
    :

    Big news: Jonathan Toews is closing in on signing with the Winnipeg Jets

    Pierre LeBrun
    @PierreVLeBrun
    ·
    1m
    Hearing that Jonathan Toews has an agreement to sign with the Winnipeg Jets. The contract can’t be registered until July 1.
    But Toews has decided to join his hometown Jets according to league sources.

    who needs Toews when you have Crosby..

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10534
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I prefer to stay realistic vs buy the hype/excitement

    yeah I get it. without creating any false hopes I find it’s actually a good time to be excited as a habs fan, and even if they don’t accomplish all they wanted to do in the off-season I think they’re still on the right path, but I understand the realism/idealism dichotomy.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10531
    Pat1993
    Participant

    party

    pooper

    Symba has never really been a ray of sunshine with his habs-related comments loll

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10530
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Pat must be excited.

    7 days and ~9 hours ’til the NHL draft.

    I bet the little guy is not sleeping well, as he is full of giddy pre-draft excitement.

    But seriously, this could be a really fun 2 weeks.

    Cannot wait to see what HuGo get done.

    I’m indeed pretty excited to see what they do, and I find the draft talk is actually interesting when it’s close to draft day, but I guess it’s pointless to explain this for the hundredth time lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10478
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @monsieurchicken

    yeah you had mentioned going to see Ben Harper, pretty cool, hope it’s a good one ????

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10476
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @monsieurchicken

    oh, I checked again and yeah you’re right, wtf loll… I have no clue what I had looked up previously then.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,101 through 1,110 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top