Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
Participantkinda weird after Dobes was the 2nd star last night !
yeah, it was probably his best game of the year, and for once he was looking more stable instead of flopping around all the time trying to make saves.
Pat1993
ParticipantProactive on a move that should have happend a month ago ?
bah, the habs are still in a pretty solid spot in the standings, it wasn’t that urgent of a move.
Pat1993
ParticipantMontreal Canadiens President, Hockey Operations Jeff Gorton announced on Wednesday that goalie coach Eric Raymond has been relieved of his duties. Marco Marciano will serve as interim goalie coach until the end of the season.
damn… good on them for being proactive I guess.
Pat1993
ParticipantCol (Thu), @Buf (Sat), @Min (Mon) and @Win (Wed) before the break.
How many of those games does Dobes start?
he could start all of those games for all I care, there are no back-to-backs, but I’d say at least 2 or 3 of those…
Pat1993
Participantbravo, not easy to win in regulation
but they didn’t, they won in OT… lol.
Pat1993
Participant
Pat1993
ParticipantWife : Congrats honey you had 27 000 paces today
wait a minute….

Pat1993
ParticipantCheat way of getting your steps
if you have a fit watch I guess it’ll count every movement your wrist makes lol…
Pat1993
Participantthat’s actually kinda smart
🤣Pat1993
ParticipantNot last Sunday, the one before, we actually did 14k to Ikea.
walking back home with furniture in your hands must’ve sucked.
-
AuthorPosts