Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantShocker, Pat says the contrary just to say the contrary ! 😉
…
😂not really, but hey, I ain’t here to convince you, tu fais ce que tu veux! 😉
Pat1993
Participantwell my point is, it shifted now ( and should be treated as such) into a normal cold.
not really, you can still get complications with covid that you normally wouldn’t get with a cold.
Pat1993
ParticipantAnd then plans are made to be changed, and they are not sending dobèche to Siberia, if Fowler poops the bed, they can call back Dobes
maybe they’ll decide that it’s best for Fowler’s development that he plays lots of games with the Rocket as their #1, since the habs aren’t completely in “win now” mode…
but I agree, plans can change for sure, and as long as there’s someone to stop the puck then it’s all good.
-
This reply was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by
Pat1993.
Pat1993
ParticipantMeh, Price was there a 20
point is, Fowler is already better than Dobes, so whats the point for Big F to go back down ?
and..? Price struggled a whole lot when he started, and it doesn’t change the fact that it’s very rare for a goalie to play in the NHL full-time at 21.
if he’s good enough and does the job, I guess they could keep him there, but I doubt that the plan was to bring him up this early.
Pat1993
ParticipantNot Jackeye’s best game so far..
on the ice for all VAN goals, not a good look.
but that giant Tolopilo fella kept his team in the game, when you’re that frickin’ tall I guess you’re bound to block a few pucks…
Pat1993
Participantwhatsoever or whatsoooooever?

Pat1993
ParticipantDoby, with a long o?
Dobson, Doby With the short o?
I dunno man..
yeah, that doesn’t sound confusing whatsoever…
Pat1993
ParticipantDoby!
so what nickname does Dobes have..?
Pat1993
ParticipantPat1993
ParticipantI think Monty simply put to much pressure on him for the Olympics. I expect him to be solid for the rest of the season.
I hope so. he’s been looking way better since he came back from Laval, would be nice if that trend continues.
perhaps it was the McDonald’s ads? those would annoy the fuck out of me lol.
-
This reply was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts