Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantPat! I have no idea but they can’t go with 3 goalies for ever.
we were expecting Fowler to stay in Laval all season, now it looks like he is ready.
you’ll say they could send Dobes to Laval, sure, but then they would have the same problem next September at camp.I guess it depends on a few things:
-what their development plan for Fowler is, and if they consider that he is truly ready at 21 years old to play full-time in the NHL (which is extremely rare lol)
-if they think Monty is back for real… yes he’s had a few good games, but he could still be fragile, so what happens then if he starts being horrible again?
Pat1993
Participantalright, play a good one Jacob so they can trade you.
GO HABS GO!and what exactly do you think the return would be..?
currently he’s probably more valuable to the habs than what he would fetch in a trade…
Pat1993
Participanttu m’enlève les mots de la bouche !

Pat1993
ParticipantAnd Dobes is playing at about a 105 point season pace.
But sure.
I get it, but it isn’t like the sample size of Dobes’ NHL career was big enough to consider that he’d be able to maintain such a pace… also there is such a thing as the “eye test”, especially for goalies, and I’d argue that the team is probably a bit more confident with Fowler in net.
personally I don’t mind if they decide to send Fowler down if that means he gets to play more in Laval and continues working on his game.
Pat1993
ParticipantDobes has something like 37 starts in the NHL and I think the Habs have gotten points (W or OTL) in 26 of those starts (that is a .638 point percentage).
Not sure why he is the odd-man out.
because Fowler already looks like a steadier and better-positioned goalie than Dobes, and Monty would need to go through waivers..?
Pat1993
Participantya but they will need a roster spor son for Evans and Anderson
first one will be Beck but the 2nd one ?
I was gonna say they could send Veleno or Blais to Laval, but in both cases I think they need to go through waivers, so you’re right that they might need to send a goalie down if they don’t want to lose anyone…
Pat1993
ParticipantKinda think its Dobes last game for a while, unless he incredible tonight…
he going to Laval
it’s possible, although there’s been lots of talk that because of the schedule they’ll keep 3 goalies until the olympic break.
Pat1993
ParticipantMaybe, if they give him extra shifts here and there, he a guy that should play 20-21 mins
oh he can play big minutes for sure, MSL can rely on him for all kinds of situations.
Pat1993
ParticipantHabs need to find a way to keep Hutson on the left side, even if that means playing Guhle on the right or on the 3rd Pair.
interesting, you quoted EE as though he had posted here lol…
Guhle/Xhekaj isn’t too shabby for a 3rd pair.
Pat1993
ParticipantWith parts made in Japan..

-
AuthorPosts