Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #58539
    Pat1993
    Participant

    and welcome back Danault!

    and Guhle should be coming back soon as well, impressive how they played all this time without him in the lineup.

    in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #58042
    Pat1993
    Participant

    it’s nice to see demidov doing great but I think kapanen is the bigger surprise there. We knew that demidov was a special player but kapanen barely made the team and ended up with demidov by default. Snake a la tete dure parfois(meme si Jaime bien lecouter avec Mathias); mais il devra faire son mea culpa bientot.

    oh well that’s for sure lol…

    I’m still not 100% convinced he’ll be able to maintain this pace but I’m starting to think he can.

    et oui en effet, le Snake devra peut-être présenter ses excuses, un peu comme il l’avait fait avec Hutson, qu’il disait être un joueur “gadget”. il a ses opinions mais au moins il est capable d’avouer quand il a tort, comparativement à d’autres qui sont vraiment têtus.

    in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #58038
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I really don’t mind kapanen playing with demidov and slaf . 13 goals so far.

    right now Demidov and Kapanen are respectively 1st and 5th in point totals for rookies this year…

    how nice is that.

    in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #58037
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I guess but would dobes have to be waived first if they send him to Laval? If so, they could lose him for nothing.

    nope, neither Dobes nor Fowler need to go through waivers, so it’s all good.

    in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #58032
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Rest assured chickenman will want Fowler too..

    and I’m guessing the same goes for you? lol

    in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #58029
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Monty has been better as well. They will need him down the road

    for sure. if he’s finally found his mojo, I wonder what they’ll want to do with either Dobes or Fowler…

    if they’re looking to win as many games as possible right now I’d go with Fowler, he looks way more calm and well-positioned, despite being so inexperienced.

    in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #58027
    Pat1993
    Participant

    10/14 on the road, that’s a passing grade..

    damn right it is, no reason to complain there.

    and I don’t want to speak too soon, but it seems like Monty might be back…

    in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #58024
    Pat1993
    Participant

    well, after an uninspiring loss yesterday, safe to say that was a much better effort..!! good game! 😄

    in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #57723
    Pat1993
    Participant

    don’t kid yourself, if Suzuki was 5’7 like Caufield and Hutson… he wouldn’t be on team Canada either

    oh I get the size thing, but don’t tell me you’d rather have Seth Jones on your team over Lane Hutson…

    Hutson has been playing literally all of his life against bigger guys, and he’s still finding a way to be effective even at the NHL level, I’m not mad about it or whatever but I do find it rather silly.

    but hey, good for team Canada I guess, not having to play against him 😉

    in reply to: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough #57702
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I get why / and sorta glad CC and Lane were left off of team USA – let them rest for the last part of the season into the playoffs.

    with their forward group, I get why Caufield was left out, but Hutson is a more questionable decision imho, especially over a Seth Jones, or even a Noah Hanafin

Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top