Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantI’m not a robot either..
which is precisely what a robot would say…
Pat1993
Participantso tomorrow, DET-MTL, the 2 top teams in the Atlantic. who would have tought?
ouais, du coup…!!
Pat1993
Participantand Marchand isn’t playing tonight, that’s too bad, little piece of shit lol.
Pat1993
ParticipantAdam Engstrom sent to the Rocket.
Ghule likely playing tonight.
with 5 games in 7 nights on the schedule, this is good timing for sure.
Pat1993
ParticipantHolidays were good for you?
yes, very so, had a few parties and now I’m relaxing until next Monday.
how bout yourself?
Pat1993
ParticipantAlso, hello Pat!
hey there, Pete!
The Kovalev fake wrist injury is probably the dumbest one for me..
that’s also on the list for sure lol.
Pat1993
ParticipantAlso, hello Pat!
hey there, Pete!
Pat1993
ParticipantSomeone should beat up Weegar for what he did to little Paully.
Maybe I hold a grudge, I dunno..
that fight should never have taken place, one of the dumbest things I’ve seen in hockey.
Pat1993
ParticipantUnless somebody else get hurt
this is the only context I see him returning, yeah.
Pat1993
ParticipantWill be interesting if they ask Hutson to move back to the right side or force Ghule to swap over there…
Hutson has been pretty much unstoppable since being moved to the left (natural side).
Maybe Ghule plays on the 3rd pair for the first few games, so might not be an immediate issue, but we will see.
yeah, and decisions will also need to be made once Newhook, Dach and Laine come back, although for the latter I think he might be sitting in the pressbox for a while since he doesn’t really fit anywhere for now.
-
AuthorPosts