Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantOwen beck même pas dans l’alignement avec 10 000 blessés? Ishhhhh
Texier,Blais, Veleno, tous devant lui.
bah, il va jouer éventuellement, ils font une rotation, c’est quand même juste un gars de 4ième trio…
Pat1993
ParticipantI ve told you I had an issue with it. For months now.
yes but you also said after that it was fine again lol…
very simple solution, just use Chrome, and add these 2 extensions from the Chrome Store: Adblock, and Adblock Plus.
voilà lol.
(I’d post the links but this stupid website doesn’t let me lol)
Pat1993
ParticipantAnybody here for the god damn game at 5?
If only I could found a god damn link..
don’t you have your usual site to watch the games?
Pat1993
ParticipantEvans out 4-6 weeks, as if HuGo knew something was gonna happen before they made the Danaut trade….

Pat1993
ParticipantThe kids they were playing with

Pat1993
ParticipantPat1993
ParticipantHeh. Hutson and Demidov playing some pick-up hockey/skating around at an outdoor rink in NDG just for the fun of it on Christmas day.
Awesome.
pretty cool indeed, you can tell those kids live and breathe for hockey, it’s what they’re all about.
Pat1993
ParticipantWhich wasn’t true. He wanted the same $ he got in LA, but MB refused.
Since he left, “They” had to create a reason for their loyal media arm to convince the fans that Danault leaving was actually good.
pretty much the way I see it, yes, except maybe for that “loyal media” conspiracy, but that’s another story loll…
he’s always been professional about everything imho, and even if he wasn’t necessarily contributing on the scoreboard, the effort was always there, so I’m pretty sure his teammates didn’t notice any sulking or whatever.
Pat1993
Participantwhat does it even mean?
I think it just means they both think Danault was a giant baby and left MTL because he had a tantrum, and that there’s a risk that it repeats itself and that he causes trouble once again now lol.
Pat1993
ParticipantHave a good day
oh come on, I just find it funny how we’re comically far apart on how we perceive this, that’s all lol.
-
AuthorPosts