Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantReally enjoying that K(i)DS line.
I’m still wondering if Kapanen is the “real deal”, he’s probably the one who’s impressed me the most so far simply because I was not expecting this kind of production from him.
Slaf also seems to have found another notch to his game, as he completes the line really well with his physicality.
Pat1993
ParticipantIf there is one foolproof indicator that expectations are different this year for the Montreal Canadiens, it’s the fans’ reaction to the team’s play.
[See the full post at: Canadiens Inconsistent, But Good Enough]good blog as usual, Hugo 👍
any particular thoughts on the Danault trade?
Pat1993
ParticipantLe hockey peut justement être une bonne occasion de décrocher, I guess
oui, c’est toujours bon de décrocher et se changer les idées, pour ensuite revenir avec une nouvelle énergie/motivation
go habs go!
Pat1993
ParticipantPat1993
Participantyeah!!
…
🤣Pat1993
Participantstupid website, can’t embed a youtube video properly lol
Pat1993
Participant<iframe width=”280″ height=”175″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/PRSH_2-dj1M?si=JVlUiXxhOKo03J_F” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” referrerpolicy=”strict-origin-when-cross-origin” allowfullscreen></iframe>
🤣
Pat1993
Participantalright, I didn’t know Alessia Cara. sorry. she’s pretty good.
this totally random thought of the day is brought to you by Fido…
😉
Pat1993
Participantmeh, they got him to play #3C with a defense first mindset, win big faceoffs, PK… no pressure imo even at 5M per.
really good move imo by Hughes. that center line needed help big time.I get what you’re saying, but there’s just no such thing as “no pressure” in MTL, he’ll have a shit ton more than in LA, that is 100% certain.
Pat1993
ParticipantI expect a nice ovation for his return at the Bell Center ON January 7th.
and maybe a slice of pizza in the playoffs..? 😉
one thing’s for sure, if it’s motivation he needs to find his game back, he’ll have plenty in Montreal, along with a good serving of pressure lol.
-
AuthorPosts