Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 381 through 390 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51671
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I guess Texier will be in for Davidson next game, question is do you bring back wifi ?

    personally I’d prefer having him in the lineup against a bigger team like Vegas

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51620
    Pat1993
    Participant

    the Colorado avalanche have not allowed a single goal for the past 3 games, wtf.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51616
    Pat1993
    Participant

    that goalie is making me thirsty

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51538
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I hope they adress the need for size, before our next playoffs !

    yeah as I said earlier, I really doubt Hughes and Gorton don’t already have this in mind, they seem to know what they’re doing so I’m confident they won’t be going with an all-skill soft-as-butter roster to try to win lol.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51531
    Pat1993
    Participant

    then we get even softer

    well that depends who Engstrom pushes out, technically since he’s more of a puck-moving dman he’d be making a guy like Matheson more expendable, not a Struble or a Xhekaj…

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51525
    Pat1993
    Participant

    who knows? Engstrom could do very well and push others out the door

    oh that too… this is what’s nice of having actual quality prospects within your organization, it gives you way more possibilities, and it pressures everyone into being better.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51522
    Pat1993
    Participant

    yep, but difficult to do when you play 10 min per game.
    very curious to watch Engstrom tonight, I like him.

    I get what you’re saying, but players need to make the most of what’s given to them.

    yeah, interesting call-up for Engstrom, even if he doesn’t stay long-term he could definitely become alluring trade bait.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51520
    Pat1993
    Participant

    because the coach doesn’t trust them! and better ones will take their spot (Engstrom, Reinbacher…)
    and yes, it is imperative to win a cup. your 3rd pairing must be physical and able to play on the PK, something Marty so far never did with Struble and wifi. he plays Matheson 25 min instead. that’s why I proposed wifi in a trade for a #2C, while he still has some value. if they’re not gonna dress him… might as well gett something in return, no?

    yeah, they may not be getting the ice time you’d give them, but both are regulars in the lineup, it isn’t like they were both constantly healthy scratches….

    this is what I meant earlier, it isn’t because MSL doesn’t like or trust them, but they do have flaws they need to work on to deserve additional ice time imho.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51511
    Pat1993
    Participant

    both will go imo. too bad they’re the only 2 bringing some thoughness. unless they can’t sign Matheson, then Struble could stay as #6.

    well why then would both go..?

    I’d be surprised if Hughes and Gorton didn’t have that aspect to the game in mind, even if the typical “goons” are basically gone they’re definitely aware that physicality is still important to win…

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51508
    Pat1993
    Participant

    If they keep Little WiFi then Big WiFi can focus more on just playing his position rather than trying to run around taking numbers and being the muscle, I am hoping his game will improve. I like the physicality and shot too much to dismiss.

    I’m still wondering who of Xhekaj or Struble will end up staying (I doubt they’ll be keeping both long-term) but I too would like to see things work out for the two brothers, it would be awesome to have them both playing and win together.

Viewing 10 posts - 381 through 390 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top