Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 391 through 400 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51497
    Pat1993
    Participant

    how about a 1st round pick (top10 protected) and wifi?

    more reasonable ask, but I’d probably look elsewhere, I still find it’s a lot…

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51495
    Pat1993
    Participant

    its like when you are selling your house, you can ask for what you want, doesnt mean you will get it !

    yeah well Trotz as GM has been a complete failure, he’s probably rising the asking price to try and salvage some of those trades that didn’t work out at all lol.

    • This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Pat1993.
    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51485
    Pat1993
    Participant

    apparently Trotz is asking a top prospect and a 1st round pick for ROR?

    um, I’d kindly hang up the phone if I were Hughes.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51482
    Pat1993
    Participant

    but As I said before, I dont like absurd humour so I didnt see that !

    Author

    ohh, right 😅

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51480
    Pat1993
    Participant

    how do those maps even know that you’re “here”..?

    it’s mind-bottling.

    its “mind Boggling” , Genius !

    😂

    it’s a line from Blades of Glory lolll

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51478
    Pat1993
    Participant

    how do those maps even know that you’re “here”..?

    it’s mind-bottling.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51448
    Pat1993
    Participant

    oh nice, wouldn’t be surprised to see them claim him back

    now that they have Texier I doubt it, but it’s possible I guess.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51444
    Pat1993
    Participant

    as I was saying, Engstrom in, wifi out

    Samuel Blais on waivers lol

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51402
    Pat1993
    Participant

    pi ça l’air que Georges Laraque fait un roast battle contre Patrick Huard, tabarnak 🤣🤦‍♂️

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #51400
    Pat1993
    Participant

    it’s not that he doesn’t like him. he doesn’t trust him, different. that’s why he and Struble only play 10 min per game while Matheson is often above 25.

    oh okay, it just sounded like you were under the impression MSL dislikes him or whatever, a lot of fans seem to think so… to me his usage corresponds well to his learning curve, he still has improvements to make on his game, but he’ll remain a bottom pairing dman for sure.

    speaking of Matheson, something tells me he’ll be re-signed soon, he’s just too useful to the habs for them to let him go right now.

Viewing 10 posts - 391 through 400 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top