Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 421 through 430 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50901
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Does that make him the Deputy?

    never was a fan of that “Sheriff” nickname, but sure, I guess they could go with that.

    anyway looking at his AHL stats this year, I wasn’t expecting him to have such an immediate impact, but he’s playing next game for sure lol.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50773
    Pat1993
    Participant

    a much-needed, well-deserved, feel-good win, fuck yeah!! 🤘

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50765
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Florian just destroyed that dude, oh my.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50763
    Pat1993
    Participant

    exactly. Davidson and wifi jr bring the same thing, so unless they want to return them to Laval there’s really no point in claiming Texier imo

    anyway c’est un Français, y peut bin aller jouer avec son pain baguette ailleurs, du coup.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50759
    Pat1993
    Participant

    good point Pat 🙂
    looks like Habs could pick up Texier tomorrow. meh

    yeah I saw that he’s available, but would he correspond to any of the team’s current needs?

    I recall the name but I don’t know a whole lot about the player, I’m guessing he’s a bottom 6 winger with some grit..?

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50734
    Pat1993
    Participant

    not sure why the leafs are opting for a goalie change, Woll is the only reason this game isn’t 11-0 at the moment lol

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50720
    Pat1993
    Participant

    exactly what the doctor ordered. Leafs.

    …
    🤣

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50621
    Pat1993
    Participant

    this team needs grit a lot more than goals imo

    oh the goal scoring is fine, they need proper goaltending right now lol…

    my point is it’s okay to call up an energy player, but he needs to be able to follow the NHL pace. I thought the reason they were calling him a “unicorn” is that he’s able to bring physicality while also contributing on the scoreboard, but if he can’t do that in the AHL, it’s gonna be very difficult to do so at an even higher level.

    my guess is they called him up because he can play center, while Dach and Newhook are out, and Evans is also banged up.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50596
    Pat1993
    Participant

    and not a minute too soon.
    GO HABS GO!

    yeah, well I know they aren’t calling him up necessarily for his offensive input, but the kid has 4 pts in 16 games in the AHL so far this year, jebus.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #50374
    Pat1993
    Participant

    it’s not just the goalies. the team is not playing well perdiod.
    and againts a big and tough team like WASH, you leave your only 2 dmen who can play physical on the bench. except for the last 2 min of course when you’re down 7-4. how are they supposed to learn and get better sitting on the bench?

    oh I get all that, and things definitely aren’t perfect, just saying that the team’s woes are being amplified by sub-par goaltending, with average performances in net then it wouldn’t look as bad.

Viewing 10 posts - 421 through 430 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top