Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
Participantlol
yeah, I guess it’s safe to sayyeah, if back in the day when Price was playing people were saying that he was masking the team’s flaws, with the current goaltending they’re getting I think the opposite is happening, and they’re surely better than this damn slump they’re going through…
Pat1993
ParticipantBeen watching since 88. Not stoping now. But they sure make it hard a lot of the time over the years.
you’re acting like they’re supposed to win the cup this year, relax.
they’re literally the youngest team in the league, and they still have pieces missing. they definitely aren’t there yet…
Pat1993
ParticipantThis team is brutal. Giving up 8 after getting smashed 7-0 not long ago? Embarrassing.
you don’t have to watch lol
Pat1993
ParticipantMaybe not..
…
😂Pat1993
ParticipantThey ever gonna win a game again? Can score 3/4 goals rather consistently and continue to lose. Absolutely brutal right now. Poor defending and atrocious goaltending.
totally embarrassing!!
Pat1993
ParticipantInb4 Ovechkin hat trick

Pat1993
ParticipantDoesn’t matter if he didn’t play. He shouldn’t have been there. Thompson had a better year than him by a country mile and was kept off for Monty. Won’t be doing that nonsense again I’m certain.
bah, qualifying the decision concerning a third goalie as “embarrassing” is a bit much, whatever.
Pat1993
ParticipantThe fact this dude was even with the National team is embarrassing.
oh stop, he didn’t even play a game, jebus.
Pat1993
ParticipantVery unreliable.
he may give a weak goal here and there but he usually at least gives his team a chance to win, and now he’s unreliable.
we’ll never agree on this, and it’s fine. I just hope for the habs that he finds his game soon, as I highly doubt he’s become permanently damaged goods either.
Pat1993
ParticipantWe done with Monty yet?
is that supposed to be a “told you so”..?
because he was never this bad before lol.
-
AuthorPosts