Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 461 through 470 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49747
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I’m here when I’m fedup with work and when I eat, lol ( at work)

    To pass time, no matter the topic !

    Plus. you both sound you need to get laid !

    So if you are both open to new things, its a problem that could solve itself ver quickly ! 😂😂😂😂😂

    noice… 🤣

    tbh though that’s why I wanted to avoid the topic in a way, cuz I knew it wouldn’t end well lol.

    obviously it doesn’t matter if people aren’t talking about hockey all the freakin’ time, that would be unreasonable, but I ain’t the web police, so let’s move on 👍

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49741
    Pat1993
    Participant

    For the record, I somehow manage to get along with everyone here.

    But then again, I’m also a complete psychopath.

    😂

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49733
    Pat1993
    Participant

    all you do is cry like a bitch and complain about shit on here. you “do you” and i’ll do me. i’m just fine. but everybody thinks you’re a crybaby and a douche.

    go disagree with some more people.

    bitch, douche, crybaby, all unnecessary language…

    let’s go back to ignoring each other, shall we 🤣

    if anyone has a problem with me, I’m open to talk, without insults even lol.

    • This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Pat1993.
    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49730
    Pat1993
    Participant

    maybe if you knew the amount of people who messaged me to say that finally telling you to fuck off was way overdue (three of them used that exact phrase).

    again, it’s you, nobody else. you can tell yourself it’s not all you want but you’re the only one who doesn’t see it. which tracks.

    meh, I know you don’t believe me when I say this but I’m totally fine with that. I could get perma banned from here and it wouldn’t matter, I only come here to talk about hockey, that’s it.

    speaking of, it’s the only reason I told you this summer that it was okay to take breaks, because you’re here mornings, afternoons and evenings yet you never talk about hockey.

    but do you want man, it’s a free country/website! 👍

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49728
    Pat1993
    Participant

    trust me, it’s working out much better for me than you.

    can you go away now or do you want to make a fool out of yourself with a circular argument again?

    no, it’s fine, you’ll just get big mad again, I’m the fool, all good 😂

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49725
    Pat1993
    Participant

    …

    I kind of enjoy being on your “blacklist” 😅

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49724
    Pat1993
    Participant

    You missed the part where he wants to be able to post here all day AND play scrabble.

    He’s currently limited to posting here. Must be swamped with work!

    Hang in there kick! WE ARE WITH YOU!

    #IAmKickSave856

    …
    🤣

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49722
    Pat1993
    Participant

    someday it’ll all work out the way he wants it to

    I don’t think so, no, but it really doesn’t matter, going into details again would lead to nothing anyway, so it’s all good 😉

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49717
    Pat1993
    Participant

    make it where i play scrabble and talk to you all day again.

    aren’t you already posting here all day..?

    legit question, don’t get mad lol.

    in reply to: Canadiens Flaws Catching Up To Them #49684
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Yeah anyone can get a broken foot blocking a shot. It’s not because he’s fragile.

    But when you’re now up to 180 games missed and 284 games played in your career…. It’s hard to shake the feeling you’ll always have something.

    It’ll be interesting to see if Dach is still with the team after this season. One thing is for sure, he’s not due for a raise.

    I guess in his case if Hughes decides to move on, it’ll be a matter of finding a GM who thinks the curse will be lifted once he puts on another jersey…

    I wouldn’t want them to move on from him but the same could eventually apply to Guhle 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 461 through 470 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top