Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantCaps played last night, and won. they shouldn’t be too hungry.
Habs will want revenge for last spring.
4-2 MTL
GO HABS GO!maybe we’ll see a crazy Wilson-Anderson fight on the bench, round 2..? lol
wouldn’t mind seeing Andy get more involved physically, it’s supposed to be an important aspect to his game, I find he’s been pretty quiet so far this year.
Pat1993
Participantdude, stop, he’s gonna wanna fight us.
tabarnak…
🤣Pat1993
ParticipantClick the user name, it’s literally BL changing his name
ugh, that’s a thing people can do here?
like all those damn HB names weren’t confusing enough, jfc.
Pat1993
Participantbut he posted today, so can’t be banned ?
Also, who bans people here ?
he added a number to his name lol…
and I was wondering the same thing, I wasn’t even aware moderators were a thing here.
Pat1993
Participantya i’m always annoyed, like I was on HB, on fake account or trying to be anonymous, or pretend
Only ever had 1 account
Anyway, classified under nevermind for me with a shrug
…
🤣I’m confused a bit but I think both accounts are actually from Kick, who created them because he got banned for some reason…?
Pat1993
Participant
Pat1993
ParticipantNow I have that song in my head
you’re simply Dobèche
better than all the rest…Pat1993
Participanttrue, but i better run before this one gets banned too!
tap tap tap..
so, are you saying the kicksave account was banned?
um…
1- we may have had a disagreement, but if you got banned afterwards for it, that is just silly imho…
2- people get banned here? there are mods in this thread..? wtf.
Pat1993
Participantnobody believes that, pat.
aw, well now I’m super sad.
Pat1993
Participantwants to avoid topic.
starts talking about topic.
…
🤣I honestly wanted to avoid it, but I was also legitimately curious to know what you meant, so my bad lol.
-
AuthorPosts