Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 26, 2025 at 9:48 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38072
Pat1993
Participantoh and now we have to select images to post, this is great
????September 26, 2025 at 9:46 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38071Pat1993
Participantwell, we want to build a winning team don’t we? no place for him imho, laser shot or not
…
????yes Fido, I agree about building a winning team, that’s why I said I wouldn’t sign him long term loll.
you want him gone, I get it ????
September 26, 2025 at 9:40 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38069Pat1993
Participanthow many teams in the final 4 did see the past few years had a PP specialst they can’t use on the top6?
yeah, I didn’t mention anything about contending teams or whatever, just that he’ll find a deal somewhere.
September 26, 2025 at 9:27 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38067Pat1993
ParticipantI’ll take that for a no lol
he’s a frustrating player loll…
I wouldn’t sign him on a long-term deal or for 8M per again for sure but if I could keep him somehow as a PP specialist I wouldn’t mind.
my point is, there aren’t a ton of players around the league that have the kind of shot he has, and just for that he’ll get a contract somewhere guaranteed.
September 26, 2025 at 8:58 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38061Pat1993
Participantwould you give him a new contract?
a good ol’ sign and trade…
September 26, 2025 at 8:53 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38058Pat1993
Participantwe’ll see. I hope you are right and that he’ll have a fantastic season (contract year for him).
I just don’t see it. too useless at 5×5.like I said, his 5 on 5 play may have sucked but he still helped the team make the playoffs last year, can’t deny that. any guy who can score 20 to 30 goals or more will find a job somewhere in the NHL for sure.
September 26, 2025 at 8:45 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38054Pat1993
Participantthat’s already the case Pat, otherwise he’d be gone
yeah, like him or not, the guy can score goals. I don’t see it that way, bygones.
September 26, 2025 at 8:39 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38050Pat1993
Participantlol, wise man you are
here’s what it could look like
Caufield Suzuki Slaf
Bolduc Evans Demidov
Newhook Beck Dach
Anderson Veleno Gallylike I said you can switch the centers around but to me this is a better lineup that what they’re currently trying with Dach and Newhook at center.
also that 2nd line is terrible (Laine Dach Demidov). poor kid
like you I wouldn’t put a ton of money we’ll see that lineupand in that scenario I guess Laine is so bad that he just gets benched and walks away for nothing because no one wants him anymore?
September 26, 2025 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38046Pat1993
ParticipantI’m not a robot
September 26, 2025 at 8:26 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38042Pat1993
Participanthe can’t win a faceoff Pat! and doesn’t really know what to do in the dzone either. oh sure they can try him at center, but they’re not a better team by doing so.
bah, faceoffs and dzone positioning are things that guys can work on and improve. I’m not saying I’d put a ton of money on him succeeding but I find he should get a legit shot at it, he’s missed a lot of hockey and it could work out if he finally gets his shit together and stays healthy.
-
AuthorPosts