Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 26, 2025 at 8:15 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38038
Pat1993
Participantyou can always slot Dach on the wing
oh I know, I meant counting him out at center.
September 26, 2025 at 8:10 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #38036Pat1993
Participantso here are our 4 best centers. you can switch them around if you want no problem, I’ll let you guys fill the blanks.
??? Suzuki ???
??? Evans ???
??? Beck ???
??? Veleno ???perso I have Laine out of the lineup. maybe not for game #1, but come November I’d bet a $ he will be.
I find it’s a bit hasty to count Dach out just yet, but the odds are against him, I get it.
as for Laine, unless he’s injured he should stay in the lineup imho, despite his poor 5 on 5 play he still has a laser of a shot, and the habs probably don’t make the playoffs last year if it wasn’t for all those powerplay goals.
September 26, 2025 at 1:13 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #37950Pat1993
ParticipantOh no you di-int !
September 26, 2025 at 12:47 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #37934Pat1993
ParticipantOuch. Who becomes a Panther?
Let the speculation begin!
Panarin!
Kaprisov!
Kirby Dach!Colton Dach, cuz he’s a center..!!
September 25, 2025 at 3:16 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #37710Pat1993
Participantoh great, now you have to answer the “I’m not a robot” thing before every post, this site keeps getting better.
September 25, 2025 at 3:15 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #37708Pat1993
Participantnope, he plays wing. he is just as injury plagued as kirby
huh, he’s listed as a center on hockeydb… anyway unless he had the same freak wrist injury as his brother he might be better in the face-off dot.
September 25, 2025 at 2:45 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #37698Pat1993
ParticipantHave not been following closely, too busy with work and family stuff, but did they start cuts yet?
don’t think so, no, they’ve only played 2 pre-season games…
September 25, 2025 at 2:41 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #37695Pat1993
ParticipantHis brother looked “okay” on Tuesday.
is Colton playing at center..?
cuz the habs might end up needing one loll… hopefully it isn’t the whole family that is plagued with an injury curse.
September 17, 2025 at 1:18 pm in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #28082Pat1993
Participantso day 1 of camp, with really no surprises to look for. kids will do well but nhl contracts speak louder.
GO HABS GO!
September 16, 2025 at 8:51 am in reply to: Brossoit: Prospect Showcase Packed with Top Habs Hopefuls #27842Pat1993
ParticipantThe lighting they chose for the redwings one makes it kinda ahrd to see the details.
Almost looks like there’s red glitter in the logo.
actually if you look closely it seems like it’s some kind of embroidery
not a fan of the lettering there with the brown losange, and I also would’ve went with red gloves instead of brown ones, but other than that it looks pretty good imho.
-
AuthorPosts