Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantMonty + Laine + 2nd of course
the new “Halak, Ryder and a 2nd”, noice.
Pat1993
ParticipantPat1993
ParticipantHmmm… the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Jordan Kyrou with CC and Suzuki.
Decent defensively, still only 27, averaged over 30+ goals the last 4 years, signed to a managable $8.1M til 30-31.
Been lots of talk – on and off – about him to MTL (mostly last summer).
Add Kyrou and subtract Laine and I think you have something really good there for the long-term…
I think that is my dream trade for the Habs.
(This should be posted in time for the NHL return after the Olympic break).
…
🤣what would you be willing to part with though to acquire Kyrou? it probably ain’t going to be cheap.
Pat1993
ParticipantOutside of men’s hockey, is there any hope?
I dunno, women’s hockey I guess? lol
doesn’t Canada usually do fairly well at winter sports?
-
This reply was modified 8 months ago by
Pat1993.
Pat1993
Participantgo Canada go osti
Pat1993
ParticipantI think they are trying to punish us
yeah, shame on us for trying to write in this thread and taking advantage of this well-maintained website.
Pat1993
ParticipantI guess Panarin’s NMC had Drury’s hands tied, jebus.
Pat1993
Participantya I jumped too, but Liam seems like an interesting prospect : 6.3 216, captain of his team and almost 2 pts per game
yeah, I get it, but I can’t believe this is the best return the rags could get for him…
I’d understand if he was purely a rental, but he even signed a 2 year extension now, so it makes zero sense to me lol.
Pat1993
Participantfor a conditional third-round pick and prospect Liam Greentree..?
what the (frank).
Pat1993
ParticipantPanarin traded to LA
-
This reply was modified 8 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts
