Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantI wonder how many Canadian boys are on other rosters..
you mean habs players?
other than Slaf and Suzuki, I think there’s Texier and Kapanen, and that’s it.
Pat1993
ParticipantSlaf just scored the first goal of the game, and it was a beauty…
😍-
This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by
Pat1993.
Pat1993
ParticipantYesterday it was Hagel, Suzuki, Marchand.
Either way, the got some fire power!the only question mark is obviously in net, but I think they’ll be fine with that defense and forward group…
Pat1993
ParticipantCellibrini, McDavid, Wilson.
I like it!
Marchand – MacKinnon – Suzuki also sounds very intriguing…
Pat1993
ParticipantIf you’re the owner of this website:
Please refer to the Error 524 article:Contact your hosting provider; check for long-running processes or an overloaded web server.
Use status polling of large HTTP processes to avoid this error.
Run the long-running scripts on a grey-clouded subdomain.
Enterprise customers can increase the timeout setting globally or for specific requests using Cache Rules.if they’re anything like this website, they must be slow as (frank).
Pat1993
ParticipantPiper Gilles?
…
😂tk tu connais ça plus que moi, je suis pas ça du tout le patin artistique.
Pat1993
Participantnon Pat, Cizeron est français, elle est québécoise
ahh bin maudit…
faque si le couple gagne, les deux pays ont une médaille?
Pat1993
Participantthey (we) have a good chance to grab gold tomorrow.
“we”, are you French now? 😉
Pat1993
ParticipantNot really,, some asked if I was going crazy because Canada is a winter country…replied with no. Except that Its cool that I get to watch hockey at decent hours.
There’s a rugby tournament that people care more about than the olympics!
rugby, eh? huh… that’s cool. I thought basically all of Europe was going crazy for the Olympics, but it makes sense that France doesn’t care all that much, they aren’t really a Nordic country lol.
Pat1993
ParticipantFucking rain over here. another 100mm in the last 4 days. BEats the cold I guess!
it definitely does, I can confirm lol. winter here has been harsh, not a ton of snow at a time, but it’s constantly snowing, and we got lots of cold AF weather.
are people going crazy for the olympics over there?
-
This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts