Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 25, 2025 at 12:27 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22966
Pat1993
ParticipantSomeone wake Hugo up, we need another blog.
Also, only 1 week of the the Carey Price as a Montreal Canadiens legacy left!
yeah, we need some hockey lol.
August 23, 2025 at 2:08 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22719Pat1993
Participantand Hutson just won the Calder playing on the right side. didn’t look to bother him that much lol
yeah, pretty insane to think he could potentially be even better playing on his natural side, wtf.
August 23, 2025 at 1:54 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22715Pat1993
Participantyeah, I wonder how close to being NHL-ready he is, gonna be interesting to follow considering that Matheson might very well end up being traded at the deadline
yeah, not sure about that. if Matheson wants to stay home… I wouldn’t be surprised to see them extend him.
yeah that’s exactly what I mentioned in a later post 😉
August 23, 2025 at 1:52 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22714Pat1993
ParticipantSelon moi Carrier est un défenseur top 4 et un droitier.
je suis pas mal d’accord avec toi sauf peut-être pour ça, idéalement avec un très bon club Carrier serait peut-être mieux sur une 3ième paire, et en cas de blessure il peut aider le top 4 temporairement.
August 23, 2025 at 1:44 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22709Pat1993
ParticipantJ’ai l’impression que le marché des échanges est ordinaire pour le moment, il pourrait être préférable d’attendre quelques mois après le déut de la saison.
oui, et ça va aussi dépendre des intentions de Matheson, pour sa carrière ce serait peut-être idéal de vouloir être transigé mais c’est pas impossible non plus qu’il accepte un rôle diminué avec le club, il a l’air de bien aimer jouer à Montréal et pourrait vouloir rester aussi.
August 23, 2025 at 1:36 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22706Pat1993
ParticipantThey have Dobson and Carrier now, so why would you use Matheson or Hutson on the right in the top four when you can use Dobson and Carrier on the right on your top four? Plus I think a stay at home like Carrier makes more sense with Hutson.
I might be wrong, we will see. Just my take on it. But then I agree, Matheson is a waste on the 3rd pair as well.
oh I wasn’t necessarily arguing that Matheson and Hutson should always be paired together, but I do remember seeing them as a pair and thinking “huh, they are way more defensively responsible than I thought they’d be”… lol.
August 23, 2025 at 12:42 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22698Pat1993
Participantle fait quil soit droitier est UN gros avantage pour Lui. Au pire il commence la Saison a Laval et arrive avec le CH apres noel. Pas de stress beaucoup de profonfeur en defense.
ah c’est clair que ya pas de stress pour faire jouer Reinbacher avec le gros club, mais s’il est prêt ça donne au CH encore plus de profondeur pour faire une transaction
August 23, 2025 at 12:41 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22697Pat1993
Participantcan’t see Matheson playing with Hutson.
unless I’m mistaken Hutson and Matheson were often paired together last year, and looked pretty good.
August 23, 2025 at 12:19 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22689Pat1993
Participantand Reinbacher is not even there!
yeah, I wonder how close to being NHL-ready he is, gonna be interesting to follow considering that Matheson might very well end up being traded at the deadline
August 22, 2025 at 10:29 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22650Pat1993
Participantwow it’s getting very rectal in here tonight
tonight…?
-
AuthorPosts