Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 22, 2025 at 10:21 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22646
Pat1993
Participantgo South Carolina Gamecocks
I don’t know how this will affect my google search history but that’s actually the team’s name..?
ah bin tabarnak.
August 22, 2025 at 9:46 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22628Pat1993
ParticipantThat’s a big emoji if you ask me
August 22, 2025 at 9:33 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22625Pat1993
ParticipantKick?
I love that you didn’t give a damn about other replies, noice
????August 22, 2025 at 1:22 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22556Pat1993
ParticipantI was going for the america Song
yes, I know
????August 22, 2025 at 12:28 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22544Pat1993
ParticipantLikely insurance in case Couturier is not 100% again this year.
yeah, not great but it’s a one-year deal so it isn’t that turrible.
August 22, 2025 at 12:11 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22539Pat1993
Participanta horse ?
*insert Dale Weise joke*
August 22, 2025 at 12:08 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22534Pat1993
ParticipantWill likely play on the 4th line with Deslauriers and Hathaway, be the primary PK guy, in zone face offs, etc…
He will be fine for that.
I don’t hate the guy, he is a useful NHL player, I just hate that they thought Dvorak was the answer they were looking for and the wasted assets we gave away.
that is one expensive 4th line center…
I guess he could end up there, but looking at the center line in PHI, it seems pretty thin after Couturier, although I know basically nothing about Noah Cates and Rodrigo Abols lol.
August 22, 2025 at 11:59 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22530Pat1993
ParticipantHe is not going to Philly with the hope of him being a top 6 point producing center, so he should be fine (if overpaid).
yeah, well I guess that depends on the perspective, in terms of money and providing for his family he’ll be totally fine for sure, but in terms of performance, if he’s expected to be the team’s 2nd line center I’m not so sure things will be all that wonderful loll…
August 22, 2025 at 11:53 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22527Pat1993
ParticipantI dont know, what is briere sons up too ?
August 22, 2025 at 11:11 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22515Pat1993
ParticipantMash
Participant
Here you go Kick, you can finally get that new jersey:I wonder if he’ll become the new scapegoat in Philly…

-
AuthorPosts