Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 971 through 980 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16601
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Imagine how insane it would be if the pulled that off?

    I think it would be cool, but I would not sell all the assets to make it happen.

    ,

    yeah, same here, I’d be willing to offer some sort of interesting package, but in the end you’re only getting something like 3 more years of good hockey from Crosby, after that he’ll probably be damn close to retiring, so selling the whole farm wouldn’t make a lot of sense…

    but yeah, it would be epic AF, the fans and media would absolutely go insane lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16599
    Pat1993
    Participant

    You really want Crosby on the Habs…

    ????

    hey man, I only want what’s best for everyone…

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16595
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Bolduc played center his first two years of junior, hasn’t played since.

    Yeah must be the weather because they pay almost as much tax as we do.

    Yeah they have a weird mix of youth and vets. Made some questionable signature at D. It’s kinda like Pitts, hard to say were not going all in with Kopitar and Doughty still around.

    and kinda like Pittsburgh, they’re probably at the point where they should contemplate trading those vets while they still have any value.

    you aren’t maximizing your assets and helping your team if you’re just keeping them until they retire or their contracts expire…

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16590
    Pat1993
    Participant

    pictures
    of people taking
    pictures
    of people taking
    pictures…

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16583
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Kalice

    ????

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16575
    Pat1993
    Participant

    100% end user problem.

    Working as designed.

    *still hates it*

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16566
    Pat1993
    Participant

    again with the double replies
    ????

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16565
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Once you get use to it, you realize it is 100% better and more flexible than HB.

    meh, gonna have to disagree on that one lol…

    apparently HB is finally getting an update soon (I know, I know… ????????‍♂️), so if it works and there are enough posters to chat with over there then it’ll be my pick. I’ll still post here from time to time but I’m just not a big fan of how it’s currently configured.

    yep, pretty good a pick up by Hughes.
    still shows that Mailloux had a real good value. I’m just a bit disappointed they didn’t use that value to get a center even if I’m real happy about Bolduc joining the team.

    yeah, same here, but it’s surely just because the asking price was too high for an accomplished 2C… great return nonetheless for Mailloux imho.

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16564
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Once you get use to it, you realize it is 100% better and more flexible than HB.

    meh, gonna have to disagree on that one lol…

    apparently HB is finally getting an update soon (I know, I know… ????????‍♂️), so if it works and there are enough posters to chat with over there then it’ll be my pick. I’ll still post here from time to time but I’m just not a big fan of how it’s currently configured.

    in reply to: Brossoit on 2025 Offseason and the Rebuild #16558
    Pat1993
    Participant

    You can highlight texts from multiple posts and reply to them in one post

    EDIT: Just go to the line you want to reply to, highlight it, and click reply, will then be added to your reply box, then go to the next one, do the same and then you can write either in between (like you did) or all at the bottom.

    I hate this…
    ????

Viewing 10 posts - 971 through 980 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top