Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
xizord
Participantcould be, I think he’s been almost unanimously touted as being the real deal, worst case scenario he’ll be a good #1, best case is he becomes part of the top tier around the league…[/quote]
I think the worst case scenario is still he can’t establish himself as a #1 in the NHL, I mean I know he looks promising, but he still very far from being an established #1 in the NHL
xizord
Participanti’m really not. i never bought them before i just got tired of how i can’t see at night. i never even got to see if they made a difference.
hey wait, those headlights killed my car![/quote]
Well deserved, for blinding out so many people !!!
xizord
Participanti had just bought and popped in those really bright ones that blind everybody when my old car died. i should have taken those with me![/quote]
oh, your one of those….
xizord
ParticipantFound a decent and comfortable pair of lightweight Nike black with white trims.
They are extremely comfortable and were on sale cheap, I got 3 pairs for $75 total.
That was a few years ago… one pair down, on second pair.
I am good for another 3+ years.
LOL.[/quote]
3 pairs of Nike for 75$, another reference to a transaction that occurred under a bridge !!
xizord
Participantthis is so hilarious, please never stop repeating this bit.[/quote]
Agreed, especially since its creeping back to 30 celsius again on Sunday and good part of next week AND I’ve been biking far in the fall the last 2-3 years cause the season tends to get longer !
xizord
Participantthey’re pretty good shoes. i’ve been a puma guy for years and years and these are the most comfortable ones i’ve ever had. i already have them in 3 colors with the 4th on the way in the mail.
i recently stumbled on a couple real comfortable ones. these and the adidas VL Court 3.0 (i also have those in 3 colors so far). i probably have 20 pair of sneakers but i primarily just wear these 2 kinds now.
the puma ones are a little pricey but i just keep checking amazon. every once in a while they’re on sale for like 45 or 55 bucks and that’s when i usually buy them.[/quote]
All the money that could have went into your RSP’s !
xizord
Participantfaint? i died![/quote]
Tapette ( bis )
xizord
Participant*dies*
Tapette
xizord
Participantguys, i had bloodwork done. they took so many tubes of blood i don’t think i have any left.
send blood.
did you faint ?
xizord
ParticipantOnly paint thinner[/quote]
With the work day I’m having…..well, please share !
-
AuthorPosts