Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Bill MeltzerKeymasterNothing yet. I don’t think they’ve spoken yet.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterWhile Ferschweiler is a “Jonesy guy”, he won’t be hired if Danny objects. One thing you can say about Briere — whether you otherwise like the job he’s doing or not — is that he isn’t territorial in that way. If he likes the candidate, he’ll hire him whether it was his own idea or the POHO’s idea initially.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterI think Lappy will get an interview (ala Scott Gordon some years back) but I think Shaw would have the interim tag removed before Lappy would get moved up from Phantoms HC to Flyers HC. My hunch is that Ferschweiler gets the job.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterThanks! No, we will not be having Tanner or Garth.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterIt was a smart extension at the right price. Conroy did well.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterMick, I will look into it today.
There are various tweaks we still need on the forums. Now that basic functionality is there, we need to sharpen it.
Another one is responding to individual posts.
I intend to moderate loosely but there are 3 non-negotiables: no personal attacks on fellow posters or bloggers, no politics, no NSFW stuff.
Other than that, most things are fair game.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterThank you, Furio
Bill MeltzerKeymasterMost people who had issues with registration/emails were folks with Gmail addresses (including myself?). Got that sorted out finally.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterGood contract for both sides.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterGood suggestions. Thank you! Specific to the font size, you can enlarge it from the accessibility menu.
`
-
AuthorPosts