Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
dmnted
Participantso Matthews did get hurt in training camp and never really fully recovered.
dmnted
Participantnice to see not every post is about how bad Willy is and how good Mitch is.
dmnted
Participantwith the acquisition of Laughton has made Kampf expendable imo.
I’d like to see Lorentz back as well.Jarnkrok was hurt for most of the season and if the Leafs can move his contract without taken on back would be ok.
I’d see if Pacioretty is willing to com back at 950K
but-out Reaves – ~ 450K for two years or do you let him sit in the minors for the year.not to many C in UFA, I’d bring back JT on a 2 year deal @ a 5M cap hit. If he want a 3 year, Leafs get a lower cap hit ~4.5M
wait and see what the Leafs do now.
dmnted
Participantchecking this years UFA class and there isn’t much to choose from imo.
don’t have many quality picks left
the farm club doesn’t have a C to replace Tavares or as their 4th line Cwhat magic can Tree weave ….
dmnted
ParticipantI do not see the point of pulling the goalie.
Leafs have been bad 6 on 5and look at that, Marchant scored.
Interesting off season upcoming for the Leafs.
dmnted
ParticipantGame 7 demon will be vanquished UG. Gotta BeLeafs my good man.
dmnted
ParticipantThat avatar…it’s familiar…
~unholy_goalieyup. I have pinned to my desk pin board.
I’ve had for years. Scanned it and voila cousin. 😉dmnted
ParticipantI was going to note that the grammar in the second submission was really poor. I could not come up with even a semi-nice way to point that out. I knew damn well it would earn me a ban.
~aetherialMississaugga ….. I let that one slide.
dmnted
ParticipantDozzer is enjoying a bowl and band practice.
dmnted
ParticipantSo I’m banned from HB until august 15th for asking Ek what kind of lease the new Leafs test writer writes.
Like that what he had in the blog.
ha ha
-
AuthorPosts