Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Hawks Fall In Buffalo, Winless On Road Trip #83841
    Hawks17
    Participant

    Could not agree more with your assessment. I thought bringing Blash in was a mistake. I don’t think he has the ability to younger players better. He proved that with the Dead Wings. You can say all you want in a press conference to make yourself or other players look good, at the end of the day this team is still hot garbage.

    Hawks17
    Participant

    I like the Kane signing even though I believe 8M is an overpay. Now is the time to dump Teuvo at the trade deadline or sooner. You might be able to get a 3rd round pick for him. Send him to hockey hell in Vancouver! He will become just as invisible on he ice their more so than he is here. It was a huge mistake bringing him back in the first place. Can you tell I don’t like him.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Scroll to Top