Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
ParticipantI tried quoting your already long quote but then it didn’t work because I think you deleted/modified it lol.
Pat1993
ParticipantIm all for trying Demidov at C at camp
sure why not. sign Giroux to take faceoffs and play wing like he was doing on OTT.
that sounds like a plan “E” or “F” lol.
Pat1993
Participantit’s also quoting previous quotes though, the thread could get pretty long lol
Pat1993
ParticipantSo I was just thinking about 2C and how trading for one is looking difficult, but what if we signed Mikael Granlund and traded for Peterka. I asked ChatGPT about the line and it seems to think Demidov would be a good C. I believe elite prospects has come to the same conclusion from watching his play.
JJ Peterka brings finishing ability, speed, and puck skills that mesh well with Granlund’s playmaking IQ and Demidov’s controlled two-way center play.
Together, they could form a well-rounded, high-danger line effective in both primary scoring and defensive stability.Just a thought…..weed and boredom lead to deep thoughts lol
Peterka would be nice, but apparently he isn’t available. then again, if Gretzky got traded…
Pat1993
ParticipantSeems to be limited, tried to respond to a long set of quotes from the previous page but would not post it (even though it acted like it was going to post).
Regardless, good change/update.
ya, I tried to quote AND add a GIF, did not work
woah, actual quoting, sweet. now it’s only missing an ignore button loll
Pat1993
ParticipantKane my bad

Pat1993
Participantagreed Pat, low risk for VAN. contract year for Hall he’ll probably have a good season if he can remain healthy.
Taylor Hall..? it’s his first contract year of a 3 year deal in Carolina lol
Pat1993
ParticipantI hope the Habs are passed the point of looking for deals to just flip at the deadline.
Was cool while it lasted, but I am ready to move on.
Not out of patience, by any means, just want to keep moving forward.
(Last thing we want is a Buffalo situation! LOL)
oh we don’t want a sabres-type situation for sure, but they’ve been struggling in their rebuilding process for literally more than a decade now, I think it’s safe to say the habs are still pretty far away from that lol.
-
AuthorPosts