Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,081 through 1,090 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11548
    Pat1993
    Participant

    They had such a terrible locker room last year, between Miller and Pettersson – why not find new ways to keep that going?

    Like I said, better them than us!

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11540
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @Mash

    interesting, I thought his reputation had more to do with the low return than the injuries, but that makes sense I guess. I was under the impression he did more good than bad in EDM but I could be wrong…

    from Vancouver’s perspective it sure doesn’t sound like the kind of guy they need in the locker room loll.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11537
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I know it’s Evander Kane, but isn’t just a 4th a rather poor return for EDM? jebus.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11401
    Pat1993
    Participant

    concerning Carbonneau, the Hockey Writers are saying one of his strengths is his shooting and scoring touch, yet they’re saying he needs to improve on his shot efficiency and accuracy loll

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11400
    Pat1993
    Participant

    They should draft a god damn turtle with one of their 2 first round picks, if you ask me.

    A turtle and Justin Carbonneau would make me happy.

    a turtle..? lol

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11386
    Pat1993
    Participant

    RIP M. Fiori
    on this day? life is a bitch

    d’une certaine façon c’est peut-être symbolique pour quelqu’un qui a marqué la culture québécoise…

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11201
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Shockingly low return.

    Thought this was a joke at first….

    I am glad the Habs stayed away from him, regardless.

    agreed that’s a rather low return for Zegras… if he’s any good in Philly we’re gonna hear all about how Hughes and Gorton missed out on an opportunity, but I’m fine with their decision nonetheless.

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #11200
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @ Pat : I did not say anything about trading down. I think both teams would be after a young player ready to play in the NHL. Think Slaf or Caufield.

    Would I do that trade? I dont know, but I could see both chicago or Utah seeking that kind of deal. Simon the snake Boiverts seems to really like Desnoyers and the problem at the centre position would be solve for years. Its easier to find a winger than a centre on the market.

    sure, but as you mention, centres are usually rarer to find, and if I’m Utah or Chicago I’d rather draft Desnoyers than acquire a winger like Slaf or Caufield…

    in reply to: Hockeyhotstove.com– site feedback #10944
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Hello @bill-meltzer, I just noticed there was a feedback thread and thought I might as well chime in with a couple of suggestions, which may have already been mentioned:

    -a working “reply” function
    -an ignore/mute option

    other than that, the website is a bit finicky at times but with some tweaking it should be fine, solid start imho.

    thanks!

    in reply to: Brossoit’s On Top 17 List for NHL Draft #10942
    Pat1993
    Participant

    If you could get Caleb Desnoyer, how would do it?

    chicago or Arizona may trade their pick

    could be interesting, but I’m not sure why either Chicago or Utah would want to trade down…

Viewing 10 posts - 1,081 through 1,090 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top