Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat1993
Participantthis is just a festival of constant penalties, jfc.
Pat1993
Participanthe’s NEVER in front of the net on the PP. NEVER.
that’s the only way he could be usefull on the PP imo.oh, for the PP specifically… yeah I guess adjustments could be made lol.
Pat1993
ParticipantGally with his 1st of the season.
hey Slaf look at that, Gally was standing right in front of the goalie… and scored!! what a surprise!are you implying Slaf doesn’t go to the net often enough..? I thought he’s way less in the periphery as he used to be
-
This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by
Pat1993.
Pat1993
ParticipantGuys guys
The powerplay is trash.
if only Laine was healthy…
Pat1993
Participant2 to go.

Pat1993
ParticipantYeah if the game had started I might have watched the first period but I’m too old to stay up longer.
well Ovi just scored, so I hope you’re happy…!!
Pat1993
ParticipantI feel offended and will now go to bed angry.
aw…
😂so it’s already 1am in Poland…? damn lol. good night jugs
Pat1993
ParticipantPat1993
ParticipantInb4 Ovechkin hat trick

Pat1993
Participantso, are we finally wining one ?
won’t be easy against the caps, but I feel like Monty is due for a really solid performance and they’ll get the 2 pts, go habs go osti!! 🤘
-
This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts